israel and gaza

73 posts
8 July 2014
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
PHP_Photography
WTF, are you serious ????? Unbelievable
Ha ha wonderful intellectual rebuttal (like most of the rest of your sadly one-sided views which like to ignore inconvenient truths.)
Posted 10 Aug 2014
MaoZhu
Photographer
MaoZhu
All the talk in the native population of the (UK) is of immigrants destroying our lifestyle.

All the talk in the native population of South Africa was of immigrants destroying their lifestyle.

All the problems in the native population of Gaza is because of immigrants destroying their lifestyle.

In the UK the government tries to control immigration to avoid social problems.

In South Africa the UK government supported the immigrants until the bitter end.

In Gaza the UK government supported the immigrants under the Balfour agreement and ever since, and probably to the bitter end.

Why is it when it comes to immigrants coming to our own shores the UK government is as different as chalk and cheese with respect to the problems it created with its colonial immigration policies and so in many respects are the majority of UK populous.

I find the attitude of the western nations when it comes to imposing themselves on others very inconsistent.

Posted 10 Aug 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
stolenfaces

Surely most of Israel is populated with reservists who are not innocent civilians but trained military personnel living amongst the community.

PHP_Photography

WTF, are you serious ?????

Unbelievable

stolenfaces

Ha ha wonderful intellectual rebuttal (like most of the rest of your sadly one-sided views which like to ignore inconvenient truths.)

He was probably struggling to equate less than 500,000 reservists out of a population of 8,000,000 as being most........................
Posted 11 Aug 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
stolenfaces

Surely the logical answer to the problem (if you view it in your terms, which just happens to be the argument advanced by the Israelis well before anyone complained about the inequality of deaths) is that the USA should also provide a defence shield and drones and other precision munitions to the Palestinians. Then Humas would be able to target the Israeli military precisely and with relative impunity.

WTF,  are you serious??????

Unbelievable.

Being serious of course your answer is nothing whatsoever to do with the point I made - no change there then!

Posted 11 Aug 2014
Edited by mph 11 Aug 2014
diipii
Photographer
diipii
They are all basically arab which means if you give them exactly what they want today they will be fighting about something else tomorrow.

Posted 2 Oct 2014
ziggypot
Photographer
ziggypot
photostore

Israel bombs the shit out of Gaza for two days, a couple of rockets land back in Jerusalem and Obama suddenly cautions for restraint !...... ****ing priceless

Get you ****ing fact right . 4000 rockets were fired at Israel and another 100,000 were found in Gaza ready to be fired. Just because Israel has the abity to shield itself or shoot them down does not make this trivial. How many rockets would be needed to be fired at London before you were screaming for the souce to be neutralised/

If you want to make a political point do your research and get it right!
Posted 3 Oct 2014
Photobomber
Photographer
Photobomber
Yeah Israel has every right to defend itself. Unfortunately left wing crazies who want to be the 'voice of reason' like to point the finger at big bad israel. Because you know...they should just let themselves be fired on by 4000 rockets

Posted 3 Oct 2014
Astphoto
Photographer
Astphoto
BodyBragging
Arguments about land in that area of the world go back as far as the old testament. I don't know about anybody else - but I'm bored of the whole subject. You will never get peace over there, full stop. Let them just kick the sh*te out of each other. I'm looking round and wondering what effect either Israel or the Palestine has on my life and my surroundings........Yup.........bugger all. Fortunately retards like Blair and Bush aren't in power any more. So it's not like we're going to start any more fake wars which means our chaps and chapesses are going to be sent out to fight for a made up cause - based on the back of a couple of first class pr*cks lies. So if they want to kill each other over there and as long as we're not providing the funding or arms to either side........then let them. By the way (and on a side note).......maybe we should start a petition to get Blair and Bush tried for war crimes. I'd love to see those two get what they deserve for killing so many people!!!
I totally agree.
Posted 5 Oct 2014
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
Perhaps there is a solution...

1) Pull down the wall and everyone learns to live in peace together. If they can do it in Northern Ireland, why not in the Middle East.

2) Move the people of Palestine somewhere else.

3) Wait for the Iranians to Nuke the shit out of Israel, so nobody can live there any more.

4) Allow I.S. to grow, dominate the Middle East and eventually have an all out was against the Israelis and the Americans.

5) We carry on like this forever.

My money is on number 5.
Dave

Posted 6 Oct 2014
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Crippen

Perhaps there is a solution... 1) Pull down the wall and everyone learns to live in peace together. If they can do it in Northern Ireland, why not in the Middle East. 2) Move the people of Palestine somewhere else. 3) Wait for the Iranians to Nuke the shit out of Israel, so nobody can live there any more. 4) Allow I.S. to grow, dominate the Middle East and eventually have an all out was against the Israelis and the Americans. 5) We carry on like this forever. My money is on number 5. Dave

According to one report yesterday IS next major offensive will be Lebanon and that's when number 4 will get a little bit closer
Posted 8 Oct 2014
strawbs748
Photographer
strawbs748
Heres a thaught - the jews came from Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) - ask them to go home and then move the Iraq people to Isreal and the problem is sovled - all the Arabs to the left and the Jews to the Right - no more wars over land

Posted 10 Oct 2014
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz

To me it seems like the most religious countries are often the most backward.

You need science and technology and rational thought for a country to move forward.

Just my 2 pennies worth.

Posted 21 Oct 2014
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
strawbs748
Heres a thaught - the jews came from Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) - ask them to go home and then move the Iraq people to Isreal and the problem is sovled - all the Arabs to the left and the Jews to the Right - no more wars over land
So Israel would have Iran and Syria as neighbors, sure that would work. Not.
Posted 21 Oct 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join