Not good Enough!

Not good Enough!

65 posts
18 Dec 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
IainT
I didn,t know who was being talked about until the casting was pointed out and have only just seen it. Badly worded and disrespectful, yes. But she is clearly has the potential to be of a high standard..I can see how she would want a really excellent photographer...decent images could lift her to a completely diffirent level. The truth is there are very few people capable of and probably willing to provide them. most applicants will probably be fantasists or freeloaders and the few applicants who geniunely could give her something will be lost in the dross or she will be to inexperienced to identify the right applicant I have no doubt she has been inundated with useless offers and "advice" on how to place castings and has now probably left the site in disgust So my offer of paid work is probably pointless..
Indeed - the disrespectful bit was my only complaint. Let us know how you get on!
Posted 21 Dec 2013
barone
Photographer
barone
I like her AND her attitude.
Posted 21 Dec 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
IainT

I didn,t know who was being talked about until the casting was pointed out and have only just seen it. Badly worded and disrespectful, yes. But she is clearly has the potential to be of a high standard..I can see how she would want a really excellent photographer...decent images could lift her to a completely diffirent level. The truth is there are very few people capable of and probably willing to provide them. most applicants will probably be fantasists or freeloaders and the few applicants who geniunely could give her something will be lost in the dross or she will be to inexperienced to identify the right applicant I have no doubt she has been inundated with useless offers and "advice" on how to place castings and has now probably left the site in disgust So my offer of paid work is probably pointless..

+1
At long last, someone else gets it! frown
Posted 21 Dec 2013
Edited by Gerry99111 21 Dec 2013
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
barone

I like her AND her attitude.

Posted 21 Dec 2013
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
Maybe an opportunity to have a 'rejected by' category in the reviews on profiles, rather like Ba Hons (failed) .

Posted 21 Dec 2013
Edited by magpie1 21 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join