Bad drivers every-where but which car makes stand out ?

Bad drivers every-where but which car makes stand out ?

71 posts
22 Aug 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Tonight coming home from work I nearly ran over some stupid kid (~16) on a bike who, as I was overtaking him in a 40 zone, thought it'd be a good idea without looking to do a 90 degree right-turn to the opposite side of the road right in front of me. Needless to say I was a little rattled by the experience as I was literally fractions of a second/inches from t-boning the little prick.

This is the final straw with me and I'm going to order a GoPro tonight once I've figured out what mounts etc. I want as I'm getting fed up with so many near misses on an almost daily basis due to the stupidity of others and would prefer the comfort of having some evidence to cover my backside.

Posted 2 Sep 2013
CSD_Images
Photographer
CSD_Images
RedChecker

This is the final straw with me and I'm going to order a GoPro tonight once I've figured out what mounts etc. I want as I'm getting fed up with so many near misses on an almost daily basis due to the stupidity of others and would prefer the comfort of having some evidence to cover my backside.

Better option:

http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/

Posted 2 Sep 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
CSD_Images
Better option: http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/
Bugger, they look quite good if I was buying it solely for the car, especially the speed & gyro feature. I had the GoPro in mind for my motorbike as well as general video work (including strapping it to the dog ). Decisions, decisions....
Posted 2 Sep 2013
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
im my opion ppl who drive bmws r assholes think they own the rd
Posted 3 Sep 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
RedChecker

Bugger, they look quite good if I was buying it solely for the car, especially the speed & gyro feature. I had the GoPro in mind for my motorbike as well as general video work (including strapping it to the dog ). Decisions, decisions....

Get one for each Red - and another for the pooch!
 smiley
Posted 3 Sep 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
mph
Get one for each Red - and another for the pooch!
The roadhawk is in the post, I'll be treating myself to a GoPro for Xmas
Posted 3 Sep 2013
chrisburns
Photographer
chrisburns
roadhawk's are great... I own one and highly recommend it

Posted 3 Sep 2013
zzdigital
Photographer
zzdigital
I am on the roads every day doing 40k miles a year and this is my list of vehicles, that attract more than their fair share of aggressive/thoughtless drivers. :

1.Audi
2.BMW
3.Mercedez Sprinter van/VW Grafter van
4.Seat
5.Range Rover Sport
6.Alfa Romeo
7.Volvo
8.Transit Van

Posted 5 Sep 2013
digimarx
Photographer
digimarx
For me it's Volvo, they seem to be complacent in their driving because of all the safety features they have, like SIB (Side Impact Bars)

Posted 22 Sep 2013
Moorlane
Photographer
Moorlane
zzdigital is BANG ON...BMW and Audi in either order

Posted 22 Sep 2013
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
Many of the most noticable 'popular' makes where bad driving is concerned are often company owned vehicles! I'll wager that many of those who actually own their own vehicles which are top of the list, are less likely to drive so carefree and inconsiderately!

Posted 22 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join