Girl gets boobs on NHS causing bit of furore

Girl gets boobs on NHS causing bit of furore

66 posts
28 March 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Missie0290

Someone did make a good point re funding; If they don't use their funding this year they get less next year. So that 4800 spent on her will mean they get it again next year, which means two people next year could get say nose jobs to correct a bad break during a car accident.

Surely it would have been better spent on clearing the backlog of things like hip/knee operations that blight people's lives though rather than being wasted on some sponging chav to have a bigger pair of tits.
Posted 3 April 2013
From what I can glean from the net this lass had a congenital medical condition that meant she has almost no breast tissue at all.
If thats true then perhaps judging her quite so harshly is undeserved.

Posted 3 April 2013
before her surgery my boobs used to be smaller than that most breast tissue is that size... its fat that builds up boob, all that was up was she had no chest fat
Posted 3 April 2013
Edited by RattusRock 3 April 2013
RedChecker
Surely it would have been better spent on clearing the backlog of things like hip/knee operations that blight people's lives though rather than being wasted on some sponging chav to have a bigger pair of tits.
Is there a huge backlog due to funds? In her area? As its her area that is relevant. A backlog in London won't be effected by how much a PCT in Leeds spends. There doesn't seem to be where I'm originally from - my old neighbour was diagnosed a few months ago and booked in within a couple of months. I don't actually agree with the op. I believe she should have received a boob job because she had 0% breast tissue. That is the same as a mastectomy. But I believe it should have been for the purposes of looking normal, which she doesn't.
Posted 3 April 2013
Rattus - padded bra? I'm going off what the doc was quoted on. If she had a condition that meant she had literally no breasts this should be addressed. The same as if you were born without ears or a nose.neither fatal.

Posted 3 April 2013
everything clearly lists her as a 32A previous to surgery... the same size i was from 14 till i had my son at 20

Posted 3 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join