River meets Nick Giles...

River meets Nick Giles...

91 posts
28 Sep 2011
I really like one, but would have preferred it without the helmet. I don't think you need to worry about 3 clearly showing your figure, your shots by Carpe_Diem do that well already. REALLY not a fan of the mask, it is entirely not my type of thing. Two and three are quite nice, but one is my favouritest; the handbra effect puts me off in two and three. I wouldn't put implied topless shots up if you're not willing to do that level (particularly as you have a note on your profile emphasising this), I think it's not worth the hassle of telling people you won't do that level with them. (Also - I think of portfolios as marketing tools rather than collections of images you like, which is why I hold that view.) Display them on Flickr, Facebook or deviantART if you really love them. [qt][author]digineil[/author] Does anybody know what happened to Hugh who used to be a regular on here till recently ? [/qt] He got tired of the bullshit. The Travellers thread did it for him.
Posted 29 Sep 2011
Steve_Stanford
Photographer
Steve_Stanfo..
Fleur_du_Mal

So ... how did this happen then?  Did you maybe borrow the entire camera?  Or is one (or both) of you maybe misremembering?

No memory loss here.
Posted 29 Sep 2011
ciaran
Photographer
ciaran
Steve_Stanford
No memory loss here.
Just image loss eh? Lucky your image was found, even though it was from 4 years ago.
Posted 29 Sep 2011
Edited by ciaran 29 Sep 2011
Lillith_in_Bloom
Photographer
Lillith_in_B..
I dont think anyone needs to "inform nick giles" The post on facebook with you all throwing rather vile slurs about rally says it all.

Posted 29 Sep 2011
Steve_Stanford
Photographer
Steve_Stanfo..
ciaran

Just image loss eh? Lucky your image was found, even though it was from 4 years ago.

Do enlighten me. You can feel free to believe what you wish, however, Mr Giles did shoot about 40 images and that is a fact.

Posted 29 Sep 2011
ciaran

And taken with a camera he apparently didn't have with him

Posted 29 Sep 2011
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Oh this thread's become interesting
Posted 29 Sep 2011
Steve_Stanford
Photographer
Steve_Stanfo..
Fleur_du_Mal

And taken with a camera he apparently didn't have with him

All I have said is true, look elsewhere for any other explanation.
Posted 29 Sep 2011
Steve_Stanford

All I have said is true, look elsewhere for any other explanation.

You must be magic then.  Well done

Posted 29 Sep 2011
Lillith_in_Bloom

I dont think anyone needs to "inform nick giles" The post on facebook with you all throwing rather vile slurs about rally says it all.

Who's 'you all'?

I didn't see this post ... I'd like to though, do you have a link?

Posted 29 Sep 2011
Lillith_in_Bloom
Photographer
Lillith_in_B..
Im sure you know the way to nicks facebook fleur.

Posted 29 Sep 2011
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
Iconic

mabee someone should email gileseyy

Read up a few posts, a post by Bob.
Posted 29 Sep 2011
Serena
Model
Serena
Fleur_du_Mal

So ... how did this happen then?  Did you maybe borrow the entire camera?  Or is one (or both) of you maybe misremembering?

Hello there - it happened all by accident.   Mr. Giles and my hubby were both living in Warrington at the time and it was just a lovely impromptu evening when we had been invited round for a drink and I really enjoyed myself.    It doesn't matter if people don't like to believe me.  It doesn't detract at all from what was a lovely memory.  Those who know me well appreciate my truthfulness and integrity.  I will not return to this thread again.
Posted 29 Sep 2011
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
Who is this Nick Giles, anyway? I can't find his profile on Purestorm. Although his shots of the model in the helmet are excellent. I like shot number 2. Ted
Posted 29 Sep 2011
Edited by TeddyB 29 Sep 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
F**k sake, I wish people would shut the f**k up and let River have her port review god sake.

Posted 29 Sep 2011
Edited by BaileyK 29 Sep 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join