PHOTO CAPTIONS GAME

PHOTO CAPTIONS GAME

1032 posts
15 Nov 2009
Goldbrush
Make Up Artist
Goldbrush
When Ginny said she wanted a low budget wedding, this what not what she had had in mind!
Posted 7 Dec 2009
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
After falling asleep in the chair Jane exclaimed that she only wanted the eyeliner tattooed onto her face....
Posted 8 Dec 2009
jrmcobra
Photographer
jrmcobra

Topless coffee morning sounded good at the time for Katie but didnt know about the CCTV camera
Posted 8 Dec 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
"This is the last time I buy from Ann Summers, says here MADE IN TAIWAN"
Posted 8 Dec 2009

The Kid - "I will break your camera if you take one more shot"

Posted 8 Dec 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Shakthi stared blankly into space as he tried to work out how to post images on purestorm
Posted 8 Dec 2009
jmphotos
Photographer
jmphotos
One day my prince will come
Posted 9 Dec 2009
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
After several hours on the shoot set, a starving Mary was forced to start eating her own hair.
Posted 9 Dec 2009
jrmcobra
Photographer
jrmcobra
The bars on the jail cell were not a problem for Pod the tiniest model in history

Posted 9 Dec 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
"I promise you officer, I'm hiding nothing but your welcome to do a more in depth search (giggles)"
Posted 10 Dec 2009
As Leanne desperately tried to cover up that she'd tripped down the stairs, she could have sworn that she was being mocked by ornaments!
Posted 11 Dec 2009
RobertBetts
Photographer
RobertBetts
Well thats the Cheshire Cat sorted........................... now wheres that F**king Mad Hatter!

Posted 11 Dec 2009
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
Laura hoped that just maybe...if she kept very still...no one would know she'd glued her hand to her ear....
Posted 11 Dec 2009
Edited by ktprior 11 Dec 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Callum was deep in thought, knowing his decision could make or break christmas.. Turkey or Duck!
Posted 11 Dec 2009
RobertBetts
Photographer
RobertBetts
Now, How is this Glory Hole thing supposed to work??

Posted 12 Dec 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join