The appeal behind topless modelling?

66 posts
27 Feb 2016
Lol, so much for 'ok I'm out' then...

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
If often comes to nothing when baited yeah - you must love the sound of my typing.
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Anyone worthy of their word would stick to it, right

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Right... Right... Right what, the sentence just 'cut off' before it ended. Did it end there? I don't know... I wouldn't want to make assumptions after being told off for doing so. It's impolite to ignore someone who's talking to you. I assume you want to get back to your quandary though before the thread gets locked? Also, so I can set too and get some pasta made. "Am 'avin' 'Oops" !
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Edited by AndyGStudios 28 Feb 2016
How original, picking on the pettiest of things like an absent question mark because you have nothing else to work with. My god, just when I thought this couldn't get any more pathetic, this thread sinks to a new low...

Posted 28 Feb 2016
Obviously someone doesn't have a wife/husband/kids to spend time with

Posted 28 Feb 2016
Edited by Kimmikitsch 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Gets out the violin. Stands ready. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzdzGq4y54 Also don't make assumptions... that 'IS' what you bollocked me for, yes?
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Wow, so witty it smites

Not.

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Not wot Woz ? I Wow huh ? something something no clue sad baztard and trippy full stop b0ll0cks. Hehehe (Inspired by the end of Spitting Image) Anyone else want to chip in with her issue ? PLEASE ? It's all going a bit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8mneO8yvU
Posted 28 Feb 2016
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
AndyGStudios

Not wot Woz ? I Wow huh ? something something no clue sad baztard and trippy full stop b0ll0cks. Hehehe (Inspired by the end of Spitting Image) Anyone else want to chip in with her issue ? PLEASE ? It's all going a bit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8mneO8yvU

Stop being a tit
Posted 28 Feb 2016
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Can anyone recall if there's a block button on here? Looking to do a double.

Posted 28 Feb 2016
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Welcome to Purestorm!

Posted 28 Feb 2016
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I found it, that'll make things generally much better.

Posted 28 Feb 2016
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotogr..
This thread'll lower work rate even more than not doing topless.

Posted 29 Feb 2016
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
On the whole it's a good idea to communicate with people so everyone knows what is expected.

Regarding whether stuff is "tasteless", that's subjective and is utterly irrelevant.

Good luck with future work; hopefully you've learnt from this episode and will be better able to avoid similar situations in future.

Posted 3 March 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join