Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models...

Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models with clothes on?!

83 posts
12 Feb 2014
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
windowman9

Yes Paul old pal i am taking this funny ,stand back , a new model came on this site slagging off the photo guys , i sent the model a message saying i will do a shoot with you UP TO YOUR LEVELS ,feel free to bring a friend with you ,and i will help with your travel if of any help ,it would be interesting if this model will work with any photo guy [ or lady ] on this site ,i myself will be very surprised , i wish the model all the best , but i am fed up with other photo guys making lean excuses like saying maybe they don't want to work with you ,if they don't WHY do they not say so ,i won't cry , in the last three days i have booked three models up with very little ping pong messages , we have set date ,fees ,times and photo levels ,is so easy ,when i first joined this site in around 2008 this is how it was ,but now well ,just ask some photographers they are fed up to the teeth with ,Tony

Not sure what your private photo arrangements or lack of has anything to do with the thread topic and you certainly shouldn't be using the models thread to then run through your shoot dialogue with her in public. Very unprofessional. If the model doesn't want to work with you, then you just have to accept itand certainly not try and shame them into giving you a reason why. Your behaviour by chosing to go public would make it even less advisable for her to engage in any further dialogue
Posted 21 March 2014
Just so you all know I'm not unreliable, I have been avoiding this for a while due to a certain 'professional' photographer slagging me off. Due to the inappropriate comments made on here I chose not to get in touch with him. Thank you all for your advise and comments it is much appreciated! I would also like to make it clear that this thread is NOT slating photographers at all, I admire your work, photography is a beautiful Job to do! Thanks again! Charlotte.
Posted 21 March 2014
digimarx
Photographer
digimarx
CharleyBarker
I don't mind models who do glamour/nude shoots etc, but I prefer just to do fashion and shoots not showing everything that I have got, but photographers don't seem to want that now a days.. Is it just me who's noticing this? I've put a post out that I'm a model looking for paid work, but the fact I don't do nude, I am getting no where! is it not about facial looks any more?
Actually, I would love too, as my portfolio is seriously lacking fashion, something that I would really love to do
Posted 22 March 2014
nikonuser
Photographer
nikonuser

i love to shoot fashion too <3
Posted 23 March 2014
Edited by nikonuser 23 March 2014
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
profilepictures
You do seem to be making quite a hullabaloo about your contact or lack of with this model, perhaps she saw your comedy backdrop collection and decided not to model anymore?
Shame on you, that's bordering on unsolicited critique....... But very funny though
Posted 23 March 2014
Edited by cgwebster 23 March 2014
Hollywood3DPhoto
Photographer
Hollywood3DPhoto
I'm a part time in house photographer for a modeling agency and shoot portfolios & product as well. While sometimes the model doesn't wear much in a fashion shoot, I leave the artistic nude for others.

Posted 25 March 2014
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
I will be working with a model tomorrow who will be keeping her kit on.
Posted 25 March 2014
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Ummm... No...
I do shoot models with clothes on, but usually the shoot will include at the very least lingerie and implied, if not full nude and/or erotic...
For that reason it's easier to book models who work to those levels, regardless of what the shooting plan might be...

Posted 25 March 2014
jes
Model
jes
Apparently some of them want to massage you now!  Weird.

Posted 25 March 2014
Edited by jes 25 March 2014
bailey_p
Photographer
bailey_p
Purchase Leather & PVC outfits and a whip then give me a call

Posted 27 March 2014
MikeBee
Photographer
MikeBee
bailey_p
Purchase Leather & PVC outfits and a whip then give me a call
Just nice to see somebody being honest for once !!
Posted 27 March 2014
Hi there im sure there are lots of photographers that do fashion shoots etc that aren't topless blah blah blah lol and im sure that industry of modeling is more expensive and more specific and i suppose they have to find someone with the right image that they want its the same as we want to be happy with our pictures and they want to be happy with what they have created. i done glamor,topless,nude etc 4 years back im now back but wanting to try fashion,beauty fitness without taking my clothes of. im hoping i can succeed but if i dont i know i have tried . happy snapping and posing guys and girls xx
Posted 7 April 2014
MikeBee
Photographer
MikeBee
Like I've always said that some clothes are better on than off... so I'll go for clothes.
Posted 7 April 2014
kgp
Photographer
kgp
Paul_Jones

I'm just throwing this out as a suggestion, but the line in your profile that reads  "I like having my own say in what I shoot and not always getting told what is going to happen by the photographer."  might possibly deter or raise a question mark with some photographers.

Best regards
Paul

If I'm paying the model, I call the tune. If the model pay's me she calls the tune. If we shoot tfp then we work to gether
Posted 8 April 2014
atumeda
Photographer
atumeda
CharleyBarker
I don't mind models who do glamour/nude shoots etc, but I prefer just to do fashion and shoots not showing everything that I have got, but photographers don't seem to want that now a days.. Is it just me who's noticing this? I've put a post out that I'm a model looking for paid work, but the fact I don't do nude, I am getting no where! is it not about facial looks any more?
that was not different the last 30 years. Pros with jobs from the fashion industry can use fashion only models, but for Amateurs (= non professionals) are these out of interest, we could ask our sister or granny to pose in the landscape ... how boring.
Posted 18 May 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join