DDs when in reality more like B cup

DDs when in reality more like B cup

55 posts
3 April 2013
JadedRed

Ask for E cup and bigger. Problem solved.

I still don't think that will work. I don't think my Fs are big. I think I look like a C/D without support.  They don't sag but they're quite shallow.
Posted 4 April 2013
Missie0290

My bra size varies bra to bra. I'm a 30c but as tansy pointed out about last sense - I needed a D in their bras. Some of mine are Bus and if you put them next to my c cup bras they are exactly the same size. I was looking at bras the other day too and the c cups they had were about as big as my frickin head!

a 30C will have the same size cups as a 32B. As I mentioned, the cup size refers to the volume so if you increase the band size by 2" and go down one cup they will be the same. 

If they C cups were as big as your head, were they also a bigger back/band size? 

http://broodsbigbrasblog.com/2012/05/03/breaking-the-d-cups-are-huge-myth/
Posted 4 April 2013
RattusRock

la senza still are around... ive been waiting for them to ggo out of business since the announced they where going but there still going strong round where i live

La Senza shut down by me, I did like their tshirt bras with the tiny bit of uplift padding in. 

Posted 4 April 2013
alshepherd

you get the opposite when girls don't measure properly and then get double boobs. big shops are useless at bra fittings. you need to be taught how to do it yourself as well. girls don't put their boobs in bras properly

Swoop & scoop! wink
Posted 4 April 2013
Alan_Jay
Photographer
Alan_Jay
Violet_Ecstasy

I thought I answered that on page 2. 

I thought yoy did too,  it seemed a very good explanation to me!

Posted 4 April 2013
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager
To me the only cup size that matters is how much tea / coffee / water etc the model wants.

I'm more interested in the model being able to model, punctual, fuss-free, prepared and the likelihood of aesthetically interesting images being the result.

Posted 4 April 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
I'm just glad I stick to clothed shooting (though we could extend this to dress sizes as some size 10 models seem to weigh more than I do!)
Posted 4 April 2013
mph

I'm just glad I stick to clothed shooting (though we could extend this to dress sizes as some size 10 models seem to weigh more than I do!)

There are definitely plenty of models who claim to be size 8-10 in denial. Saw a classic on another site last week. A shot of 2 models together, both claimed in their profiles to be a size 8 but one of them was AT LEAST my size!

*meow* 

Posted 4 April 2013
I'm currently 5 months pregnant and am busting (no pun intended) out of my Debenhams 32A push up bra, however my La Senza balcony 32A bra, that I bought because its really pretty and I had a vain hope it might fit one day, still swamps me.

Different shops, different styles, different fits.

I have never actually been measured. Have always been a bit scared they will give me a raised eyebrow and direct me towards the children's crop top section.

Posted 4 April 2013
This is so true but I've been wearing a 34b for years and I was measured in m and s a little while ago and they said that I'm a 32d! I'm not going to complain!!

Posted 4 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join