( Yes, it's that time again!)">Chaperones ( Yes, it's that time again!)...

Chaperones ( Yes, it's that time again!)

It seems this conversation has now been locked
82 posts
6 June 2012
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
No, it's ****ing macaroons!!!
Posted 7 June 2012
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
RedChecker

No, it's ****ing macaroons!!!

I thought photographer/biscuit interaction was banned?

Posted 7 June 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
vipimages

That's where chaperones come in handy.  They are good at  F****g  things  up.
Posted 7 June 2012
Edited by ph_oto 7 June 2012
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
vipimages

Soggy biscuit? 
Posted 7 June 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
RedChecker

+1

We also need a few more threads on the following:

No shows
Levels
Moaning about manners regarding message replies
What to supply for TF?
Chaperones

Have you seen the latest TF* casting, for a photographer for a christening. AND the kid's birth, AND conception. Can't see anyone applying for it. smiley
Posted 7 June 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
gerryquiff

Have you seen the latest TF* casting, for a photographer for a christening. AND the kid's birth, AND conception. Can't see anyone applying for it. smiley

Someone probably will......  along with a  ****erone of course.
Posted 7 June 2012
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
gerryquiff
Have you seen the latest TF* casting, for a photographer for a christening. AND the kid's birth, AND conception. Can't see anyone applying for it. 
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! But only if I can bring a chaperone
Posted 7 June 2012
Fox2006
Photographer
Fox2006
Pixel_Sensation

Whats a chaperone?

It's like a jaffa cake but without the orange bit
Posted 7 June 2012
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Glad Now thats cleared up. Ive got to rush as im off to work with the wife ...
Posted 7 June 2012
EdT
Photographer
EdT
gerryquiff
Have you seen the latest TF* casting, for a photographer for a christening. AND the kid's birth, AND conception. Can't see anyone applying for it. 
Casting calls for gonzo is forbidden.
Posted 7 June 2012
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
TMG

But do not bother  boiling the bones. Waitrose do a wonderful little chaperone stock cube now - takes all the hard work out of it.

I'm seeing those 'Model required for Stock' casting calls in a whole new light
Posted 7 June 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
RedChecker
We also need a few more threads on the following: No shows Levels Moaning about manners regarding message replies What to supply for TF? Chaperones
Ah, they are easy one's, Mr. RedChecker, Sir! No shows - Only book a professional model with 100 or more feedbacks. Levels - Don't push them, or the models get's upset on the day. Moaning about manners regarding message replies - Man up! (copyright of TidalKitten) If they don't reply back to your message, then that is an answer.....it's sod off! What to supply for TF? - Give 'em nothing. Prints don't grow on trees. Let the model buy them, if they want to. Chaperones - Well, some members of course, would say that there's still plenty of space left underneath their patio.....but I couldn't possible comment on that. Ted
Posted 7 June 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
EdT

Casting calls for gonzo is forbidden.

It's not gonzo until the male model no shows, and you have to ' step in ' to complete the shoot 
Posted 8 June 2012
Edited by gerryquiff 7 June 2012
bellafotographia
Photographer
bellafotographia
Serious question: do any photographers feel the need to have their own chaperone/assistant i.e. for their own protection e.g. against robbery, false allegations? I can't find a link to the news item, but I do remember reading something about a model luring photographers to remote locations for the sole purpose of setting them up to be robbed. Haven't heard of any false allegations, but that's not to say it never happens.

Posted 8 June 2012
Edited by bellafotographia 8 June 2012
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
bellafotographia
Serious question: do any photographers feel the need to have their own chaperone/assistant i.e. for their own protection e.g. against robbery, false allegations? I can't find a link to the news item, but I do remember reading something about a model luring photographers to remote locations for the sole purpose of setting them up to be robbed. Haven't heard of any false allegations, but that's not to say it never happens.
My assistant is my monopod Perfect for a good swing
Posted 8 June 2012
It seems this conversation has now been locked