Merged : Old Profiles

Merged : Old Profiles

48 posts
2 Nov 2011
JohnEnger
Photographer
JohnEnger
I was just about to make a post on the same topic. The reason they made it a sticky post (always at the top) must be because they get a lot of this as a suggestion. I tried to make a search today for a trip I'm making, and it made about 13-14 hits on profiles. I started going throufg them and ONE was current enough to even consider. The rest of the profiles were from about 2009, and last the users last login was around the same time. Since these profiles are not active, they are in the way and ruining the search for serious people. Yeah, I know about the filters, and yeah, I know you want your money. But seriously, users that has not logged in in 7 years? John
Posted 24 Jan 2016
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Look at the bright side --- ITV lost over £100 million buying then selling FriendsReunited... and now it gone forever from a £150 million valuation to nothing.. so no one here will losing a fortune but this site is in the same decline...if you strip out all the old profiles then not a lot is left.
If you search DEVON models you get 20 members logged from this year then 200 from before.....

Posted 25 Jan 2016
JohnEnger
Photographer
JohnEnger
Plymjack
Look at the bright side --- ITV lost over £100 million buying then selling FriendsReunited... and now it gone forever from a £150 million valuation to nothing.. so no one here will losing a fortune but this site is in the same decline...if you strip out all the old profiles then not a lot is left. If you search DEVON models you get 20 members logged from this year then 200 from before.....
Well, if the site is dead, the site is dead. They for sure aren't increasing the value of the site by dragging along a bunch of dead profiles...
Posted 26 Jan 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join