The appeal behind topless modelling?

The appeal behind topless modelling?

66 posts
27 Feb 2016
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Kimmikitsch

he also does not diplay characteristics of a smug or inflated egotistic attitude

I must be hiding it really well for once.
smiley: Roll - keystrokes: :rollin

Posted 28 Feb 2016
Loooooool

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
"fixated on just the negatives" - Because, oh wait, were there any positives in your opening post ? And "I also fail to understand how people like this don't have a single bit of negative feedback on their page too!" - sorry, who's fixated on negatives again? Well, I didn't come to argue, I came to offer requested opinion, it's hardly my fault you neither liked nor appreciated my time, but hey, public forums, differing opinions... right. Hmmm... Just saying... Ok, im out, have fun.
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Edited by AndyGStudios 28 Feb 2016
Funny how most of the others spotted positives and you were the only one that couldn't, eh. hmm......
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Ta ta!

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
know what i'm thinking...
Posted 28 Feb 2016
You still here? Thought you'd left already..

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Well you keep prompting me to reply. I'm beginning to understand the issues presented in the OP. lol... ok Ta ta.
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Edited by AndyGStudios 28 Feb 2016
Lol you indicated you were done with the thread and was gonna leave 4 times, let's see whether you mean it this time.

Posted 28 Feb 2016
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
Where's the popcorn? Enjoying the banter
Posted 28 Feb 2016
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonke..
TheChrisS

Where's the popcorn? Enjoying the banter

How very very sad

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Once inferred, twice direct. Just to correct. Cya <-- that's 4 (though technically 3)
Posted 28 Feb 2016
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
Hows that sad? I'm reading both sides of the argument between model and photographer and respect elements of both. The whole "baiting for a response" thing reminds me of my own early internet forum days when I did the same thing. Hence, I'm enjoying the banter.

Posted 28 Feb 2016
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Sod the banter ya gret buncha woofta's lol Get back to the question and post at hand so I can sit back and laugh, entertain me for a change.
Posted 28 Feb 2016
Once inferred, twice direct, my most sincerest apologies for my lack of attention to detail, don't burst a blood vessel now.

Posted 28 Feb 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join