Philip Sutcliffe Pleads Guilty to Sexual Offences

Philip Sutcliffe Pleads Guilty to Sexual Offences

37 posts
24 Sep 2015
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
xtiggerx

Dont Know if "white knight" phrase was a act of sarcasum or praise or POOR use of words but yet again...lets get at the guy who has added to the post....Some guys are happy to attack people who post when commenting about things "they" dont aggree with..Im NOT commenting about the OP's forum posting but the last two postings..... This is why i rarely post on here...

It's not a case of not agreeing.  We're talking about a proven sex offender here, not simply talking about someone's opionion / point of view.

Accusing someone reporting the OP of being a 'white knight' is effectively saying the sex offender referred to has done nothing wrong and the OP is overreacting to a misdemeanor.
Posted 28 Sep 2015
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Fiona Cooper er, blast from the past, I remember seeing the ads in the back of mags... I ... umm, never bought, honest guv ! back when I was in college in the '90s.

Posted 21 Dec 2015
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Did he get sentenced?

Posted 21 Dec 2015
IainT
Photographer
IainT
HowardJ
Did he get sentenced?
At the last minute he changed his plea to not guilty. I'm guessing he knows he's in for a custodial and is trying to prolong his freedom as long as possible. I think (but have not verified) that trial is due in Feb, my guess is that he will try to delay as long as possible, using health grounds, plea changes etc and will change back to guilty at the last possible minute.
Posted 22 Dec 2015
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
IainT
At the last minute he changed his plea to not guilty. I'm guessing he knows he's in for a custodial and is trying to prolong his freedom as long as possible. I think (but have not verified) that trial is due in Feb, my guess is that he will try to delay as long as possible, using health grounds, plea changes etc and will change back to guilty at the last possible minute.
Odd, but I guess that's to be expected. You'd think his previous guilty plea would make it a clear cut case.
Posted 22 Dec 2015
Yorkieguy1
Photographer
Yorkieguy1
I heard years ago that he had a much more infamous brother. Not sure if that was an urban myth. Perhaps someone can clarify.

Posted 30 Dec 2015
AegeanSoft
Photographer
AegeanSoft
Yorkieguy1
I heard years ago that he had a much more infamous brother. Not sure if that was an urban myth. Perhaps someone can clarify.
Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe (the Yorkshire Ripper) has two brothers Mick & Carl, so the above statement is incorrect.
Posted 4 Jan 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join