Things to like about Pure Storm

Things to like about Pure Storm

49 posts
17 May 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Hah, MPH, and I would join him! Sadly, it's a whoever, not a whatever!
!

Posted 10 June 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Rawandthecooked

Hah, MPH, and I would join him! Sadly, it's a whoever, not a whatever! !

Ah well obviously I'm out of the loop and hence none the wiser. But if there's a punch-up brewing (as it sounds there might be) don't let me miss all the fun
Posted 10 June 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
I hear on the grapevine that the Chicken Trusser is attempting to get someone he whimsically banned from PP banned from a competing site for melodramatic reasons. I doubt he'll get very far with that - but heck does that sound like a vendetta or what?

Another thing to like about PS - there aren't any 'portfolios' containing literally thousands of images!
Posted 12 June 2014
Edited by marlhamphoto 12 June 2014
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
marlhamphoto

I hear on the grapevine that the Chicken Trusser is attempting to get someone he whimsically banned from PP banned from a competing site for melodramatic reasons. I doubt he'll get very far with that - but heck does that sound like a vendetta or what?

Another thing to like about Pure Storm is that we don't have any of that funny business going on here!

Posted 27 July 2014
Edited by Jacqui 27 July 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
marlhamphoto
I hear on the grapevine that the Chicken Trusser is attempting to get someone he whimsically banned from PP banned from a competing site for melodramatic reasons. I doubt he'll get very far with that - but heck does that sound like a vendetta or what? Another thing to like about PS - there aren't any 'portfolios' containing literally thousands of images!
I have also heard that rumour, but his influence does not actually extend as far as his ego!
Posted 27 July 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
marlhamphoto

Another thing to like about PS - there aren't any 'portfolios' containing literally thousands of images!

Amen to that!!!!

And there's no pictures of cats, dogs, birds, trains, boats, cars, flowers & eggcups
Posted 27 July 2014
EdT
Photographer
EdT
What I love about Purestorm is that the only threads that generate any response are those where Statler and Waldorf slag off Purpleport.

Posted 27 July 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
So who's who then?
Posted 27 July 2014
phlip
Photographer
phlip
Have to confess that i actually like both this site and another i shall not name - they both do what i need although working slightly differently.

I have been reprimanded by Matt & co a couple of times for incorrect castings (ie club shoots in personal profile and promotional work being advertised) and could not always understand the logic behind the problem but overall a smooth site.

Other sites however (not mentioned above as far as i can see) do not appear to compete on any level, so if PS is in the top two (in whatever order or even joint top) then does it matter.

Perhaps i have missed the politics somehow.

Posted 29 July 2014
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
RedChecker

Amen to that!!!!

And there's no pictures of cats, dogs, birds, trains, boats, cars, flowers & eggcups

+1 to that
Posted 29 July 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
Mysterious Alluring Delectable Magnificent Omniscient Desirable Do I have to spell it out?
Posted 31 July 2014
MadMod
Make Up Artist
MadMod
Lysander

Do I have to spell it out?

Posted 31 July 2014
MikeBee
Photographer
MikeBee
This is a great site, carry on knocking it and it will no longer be the same. Post only positives. Just leave if your unhappy and find another site you can criticise for all thy are worth
Posted 1 Aug 2014
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
MikeBee
This is a great site, carry on knocking it and it will no longer be the same. Post only positives. Just leave if your unhappy and find another site you can criticise for all thy are worth
Or maybe show your support by paying for membership?
Posted 1 Aug 2014
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
Hugh

Or maybe show your support by paying for membership?

And of course spreading the word that Pure Storm is a great place to be seen.cheeky
Posted 1 Aug 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join