Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

47 posts
23 Jan 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Bob
Yes, from king and queen to musicians to a soap starlet who went on to be quite famous as both an actress and a model. No, unless you count snaps taken of me by a couple of models who have achieved fame in other disciplines. All celebs I photographed were fine, with the exception of one WAG whose stroppiness seemed to be inversely proportionate to her success as a solo singer. Bob
Would that be Victoria somebody or other?
Posted 25 Jan 2014
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Bill Bryson at my step-daughter's graduation in Durhan and Alastair Darling at a private function at No. 11

Posted 25 Jan 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
paulford

Would that be Victoria somebody or other?

... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Posted 26 Jan 2014
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
When i worked as a Chef at a hotel in Harewood i photographed a corries actress but as i dont watch that soap i never remembered her name, also photographed Jane Seymore......

Posted 26 Jan 2014
leewallis
Photographer
leewallis
Done a few..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.668012789900103.1073741829.215421698492550&type=3

Posted 27 Jan 2014
GarethLeerPhoto
Photographer
GarethLeerPhoto
Ive photographed Anthony Ogogo and a Few people from TOWIE / Geordie Shore
Posted 27 Jan 2014
Cody
Model
Cody
Michael Wilson, producer of James Bond Films shot me a few years ago. I didn't realise exactly who it was until afterwards and shouldve noticed since his mobile was something like 007 007007007 haha! He must have contacted me through a site like this actually

Posted 28 Jan 2014
Edited by Cody 28 Jan 2014
Skid2
Photographer
Skid2
In the 70's Photographed Graham Hill, Nicki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson and Emerson Fittipaldi. As a photographer for Barclays photographed and Regularly corresponded with Guy Edwards (F5000 and 2litre sports) and later for Embassy Racing (F1 and F5000)and CI Caravans (2 litre sports).

In the 80's Photographed Anneka Rice in Bristol and F1 powerboat Billy Seebold and Reanto Mulinari.

Posted 28 Jan 2014
TonyNutley
Photographer
TonyNutley
LIterally thousands, it was my job.

Posted 28 Jan 2014
Holmax
Photographer
Holmax
I've shot Vanessa Peers quite a few times in my studio. She has played three different characters in corrie, Tracey Barlows prison officer, Janice Battersbys best mate and most recent was as John Stapes saucy landlady when he was on the run. She's often at my house (usually drunk at parties along with the rest of us lol) and is a pretty close friend.
Not quite 'a' list, but it's as close as I've got to a 'celebrity'.

Posted 30 Jan 2014
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImaging
Princess Diana, The Queen, Prince Charles.....most of the Royals actually, Charlton Heston, Michael Palin, Anthony Hopkins, Rik Mayall, Brian May, Roger Taylor, Leslie Nielsen, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Richard Dreyfus, Leslie Phillips, Stephen Fry, Barbara Windsor, Richard Attenborough........and lots more. Only one I found to be a pain was Nigel Havers and that was on two separate occasions, so not a one-off. Also, Prince Andrew....every time I was set to Photograph him the COI (they were in charge of the Press at any Royal visit) would always come over and say he was having a bad day so most likely no good images were going to be had. I do mean every time, but I managed to get a few candids that worked out
Posted 3 Feb 2014
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
TonyNutley
LIterally thousands, it was my job.
Tony, are you going to be in Liverpool working for Greenlit these few months?
Posted 5 Feb 2014
TonyNutley
Photographer
TonyNutley
Chandos

Tony, are you going to be in Liverpool working for Greenlit these few months?

No I finally retired six months ago, I was finding it all very samey. I'm 73, I felt I should get a life outside of fantasy land.

Funnily enough Greenlit was the last English company that I worked with, I assume that they're doing another Foyles.

Posted 7 Feb 2014
Edited by TonyNutley 7 Feb 2014
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
Yes, selfies!
Posted 8 Feb 2014
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
TonyNutley
No I finally retired six months ago, I was finding it all very samey. I'm 73, I felt I should get a life outside of fantasy land. Funnily enough Greenlit was the last English company that I worked with, I assume that they're doing another Foyles.
Yes they are currently filming over the next few months in Liverpool doubling for postwar London. I thought you might be there did'nt know you retired I'm now more interested in filmmaking and like to see how they shoot. They were suppose to invite local filmmaking students to come and see, still waiting for them to reply back.
Posted 8 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join