It's been a while...

It's been a while...

43 posts
4 Jan 2014
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
Welcome back Artemis

I never left, just dont get here very often but like to pop in every now and again. Just like popping in to your old local pub.

Posted 4 Jan 2014
Bluenote01
Photographer
Bluenote01
JenSomerfield
How to Get Banned from PP -share a Facebook status that shows Russ Freeman in a bad light -??? -you try to log on but find out you and everyone else that shared the status are now banned -delete his homeboys from your Facebook and move on with your life
Seriously? That's all it took?
Posted 4 Jan 2014
desyek
Photographer
desyek
IainT

Jeez...and I thought PS were fussy about who they allowed in.. Welcome x

C'mon Iain, I'm still on this site after this many years. They can't be *that* fussy.

Anywhere! :P

Posted 4 Jan 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
You also get 'threats' from management via private message on PP if you make sarky comments to/upset any of the in-crowd, it's perfectly OK for their mates to hound/redicule people though even if it means directly naming them.

Their underhand tactics with trying to derail the efforts of other modelling websites are also very telling.

Posted 5 Jan 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Bluenote01

Seriously? That's all it took?

During the 'rape' incident they actually made it a site rule not to talk about PP in a bad light on any other site (mainly social networking), and anyone caught doing this would be immediately banned.  Even discussing site policy would land you in hot water with them.
Posted 5 Jan 2014
Edited by RedChecker 5 Jan 2014
AndyMilne
Photographer
AndyMilne
Welcome Back Sarah, it's always inspirational to see your drive & creative thinking when you organise studio days & shoots at your new place.... . Wish I was in the UK to take advantage of a shoot at Chez Artemis.. But maybe once my new place is up and running you can organise a tour across the channel. X DarkHorse
Posted 5 Jan 2014
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
Have I said Welcome Back yet Artemis?
Posted 5 Jan 2014
available_light
Photographer
available_light
Hello!

Posted 5 Jan 2014
Rus_Turner
Photographer
Rus_Turner
Hi Sarah

Hope all is well x

Posted 6 Jan 2014
Waves back to all the nice people saying hello and keeping this post on track!

sad
Posted 6 Jan 2014
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Hi Red.....I'm still here albeit in reduced form these days
Posted 6 Jan 2014
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Nice to see you back... one of my best days was shooting with you in Stuart House, a real pleasure. Hope you are keeping busy, and for anyone who has not worked with Artemis don't miss the change if you get it!
Posted 7 Jan 2014
Imagetech
Photographer
Imagetech
Hey Sarah, nice to see you back here, we need to do the lytham wet and windy shoot again…..
Posted 7 Jan 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join