Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela

35 posts
5 Dec 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
CCP

Yes, if I We're a white south African I would make plans to leave. Winnie has been seen at rallys with people wearing t-shirts saying 'one bullet for one white settler' and the chap who's running the country at the moment (can't remember his name) has been seen dancing around with others singing songs about killing white people, not that long ago. So yes, I think it will go the same way as Zimbabwe.

Fortunately the current President us an educated intelligent guy who didn't rape someone a few years ago:

As a former head of the South African national Aids council, Mr Zuma shocked many people by arguing, against scientific evidence, that there was little danger of him contracting HIV from unprotected sex.

He said taking a shower after having intercourse with the woman had reduced the risk of transmission.

Posted 7 Dec 2013
Edited by WebModerator 7 Dec 2013
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
Kiboko

I watched an Arnie Schwarzenegger film the other night called Collateral Damage. The film started with Arnie's wife and child waiting for him outside a restaurant, when a terrorist bomb exploded, killing them both. The perpetrator was a Colombian attempting to persuade the Americans to leave his country. I don't believe that certain types of violence, eg. terrorist bombings which kill indiscriminately, are justified in any circumstances, because innocent people including women and children also become victims. I have a vague recollection of my parents discussing bombs going off in S. Africa on the News all those years ago, - can anyone tell me whether the ANC resorted to this type of action or was it solely agitation, demonstration, and/or political assassinations? And whether or not N.M. was responsible or personally involved?

Perhaps this will enlighten you.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Flaw2.umkc.edu%2Ffaculty%2Fprojects%2Fftrials%2Fmandela%2Fmandelachronology.html&ei=y5ykUtDLKtCshQeOtoGYDw&usg=AFQjCNEVwThQeT1ikFgcgH3cxLVwNitrBw&sig2=gAAQOdDZvoNRENs7SZYrFQ&bvm=bv.57752919,d.ZG4
Posted 8 Dec 2013
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Posted 11 Dec 2013
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
vipimages

this did make me lol

laugh

I thought it was the South African 'Bez' tribute act.
Posted 11 Dec 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
He was giving the odds on the 3.30 at Epsom. He can't be the only person to turn up at the wrong event.

Posted 11 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join