Suzy Monty!

48 posts
2 Sep 2013
Thank you Lisa for kind words and Hi There Serena, (Both great 'Mature' Models!)

Lovely to hear from you, and thank you for the good vibe message.

I even got on the same magazine cover as Super Model, Kate Moss, this year surprise

When we hopefully move house next year, will def' get a Rescue Dog...my own dog died 2 years ago from cancer, and miss having the patter of paws around the place.

Hope all well in your modelling world.

I had a message from a 25 year old model today, she said that she has been thinking of giving up modelling, because all the 18 year olds were getting the work...but when she read about my success, being a 'mature model' , she decided to carry on. I replied to her, that '25 was YOUNG!!'.

Regards,

Suzy x
Posted 30 Dec 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 30 Dec 2013
Serena
Model
Serena
Crikey, don't know about you, but I didn't even start modelling 'til I was 50, she's a lifetime ahead of her - lucky girl!

Posted 30 Dec 2013
This tear sheet was published in The Cornish Guardian today (15th January 2014) - gives a brief synopsis of when I started modelling...
Posted 15 Jan 2014
So nice to read a bit more about you Suzy congrats on another publication! xx
Posted 15 Jan 2014
Thank you Chrissie frown

I've just had an email, asking IF I would like to appear in the Summer edition of  tv's BIG BROTHER laugh
But won't be saying 'yes ' - I couldn't stand all those in-house bullies, would be too shy ... I mean, WOULD ANY OF YOU  say yes??? (Honestly?)
Posted 17 Jan 2014
I can't say I would fancy going on it but I have to admit I would watch it if you were on it (normally don't bother) and it would be nice to see your pretty face on the telly every night
Posted 18 Jan 2014
Thank you Chrissie - much appreciated coming from an ACE model like yourself cool
Published today (23rd January 2014) in The West Briton frownMany thanks to brilliant photographer KIM WORDEN for his Snow Queen picture of me devil
Posted 23 Jan 2014
SuzyMonty

Thank you Chrissie frown

I've just had an email, asking IF I would like to appear in the Summer edition of  tv's BIG BROTHER laugh
But won't be saying 'yes ' - I couldn't stand all those in-house bullies, would be too shy ... I mean, WOULD ANY OF YOU  say yes??? (Honestly?)

Suzy, please do consider doing this. You are such a lovely person and i'm sure that you would be able to handle any situation without any problem at all.
I can think of no finer ambassador for our industry.

Posted 25 Jan 2014
Thank you Adrian. Wouldn't be able to handle the lack of privacy
Here's another tear sheet from newspaper, The West Briton, today 6 February - me modelling with models young enough to be my grand daughters...they were all of 19 yrs...

It's very difficult finding indoor locations in winter time...the cinema was most kind letting us shoot there...
Posted 6 Feb 2014
From several tear sheets on me - published in phunuvietnam...Did a translation on Google...so have rough idea what they said - all good...lol...Image by Viv Taylor.
(Ironically with local fish being so scarce in Cornwall, because of the storms, have been eating Vietnamese fish instead of UK cod laugh)

Posted 17 Feb 2014
Edited by SuzyMonty 17 Feb 2014
Now published in EVERY AVENUE WEDDINGS Magazine...Many thanks to photographer Kim Worden devilBUT I am only 62 surpriseNOT 64!!!

Posted 10 March 2014
SuzyMonty

Now published in EVERY AVENUE WEDDINGS Magazine...Many thanks to photographer Kim Worden devilBUT I am only 62 surpriseNOT 64!!!

<3 thats a lovely article!
You are amazing
x

Posted 10 March 2014
Edited by Love 10 March 2014
Tim
Model
Tim
Well done Suzy and congratulations on your Ruby wedding anniversary
Posted 10 March 2014
Thank you Chrissie - looking forward to seeing some fabulous pictures from your upcoming wedding cool

And thank you Tim cheeky
Posted 10 March 2014
Featured in AltFashion Magazine...this is with a 20 year old model...lol...

Had email from American Chat Show asking if I'd like to participate in item on AGE...just spoken to the TV Producer...just about understood her accent and she just about understood my English one...lol..nice to be asked, but doubt if it will happen...

Posted 21 March 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join