Models- what do you eat?

45 posts
15 April 2013
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Seen this...

"One can of a fizzy drink a day can raise the risk of diabetes by a fifth"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10017082/One-fizzy-drink-a-day-may-raise-diabetes-risk-by-fifth.html

Posted 26 April 2013
I usually eat meat,fish ,eggs,vegetables and fruits. Try to avoid potatoes ,rice and spaghetti . Sugar free drinks

Posted 6 April 2014
Cody
Model
Cody
Potatoes and brown rice are very good for you
Posted 6 April 2014
May be.....but they make me fat. I try to eat them as less as possible ,the same with sweets.

Posted 6 April 2014
I eat little and often. Usually chocolate and sweets, cereal bars, pastry slices - all to keep energy up instead of fill me up. Food is a sensitive subject for me after suffering from (and still recovering from)an eating disorder a few years ago. I don't recommend my diet but it works for me
Posted 1 May 2014
BRose
Model
BRose
I do 100 squats most days plus leg lunges, raises... and then eat two meals a day usually including tuna, eggs, brocolli, chillis etc.. This is when I have a shoot coming up! So I drink lots of green tea and use coconut oil for cooking! I've actually lost a few pounds recently, kind of unexpected... but I'm happy with it! Never deprive yourself of a treat though! chocolate, ice cream, cake... can't resist sometimes. Some of the foods I cut out or keep to a minimum: bread pasta rice milk
Posted 5 May 2014
Edited by BRose 5 May 2014
BRose
Model
BRose
HelenGibson
Honestly.. I eat rubbish, well that's a lie I eat well, I snack, I hate salads though! I'm a waitress, so running round doing my job is my exercise and walking my puppies. But then i have a wicked metabolism thankfully =] and my tea is milk & two sugars!
Eating healthy doesn't need to include salad! you can make delicious food. Last night I oven baked a chicken breast until crispy, fried broccoli with garlic, chilli and soy sauce and then mixed together! it was amazing!
Posted 5 May 2014
Bogle
Model
Bogle
I do love full english breakfest and McDonalds once a week, but rest of time I love cooking: Italian, Thai, Chinese ... food

Posted 6 May 2014
charn1
Model
charn1
I eat anything I want I would never ever put myself on a strict diet that makes me miserable and unhappy to remain a certain size that is not life !

Posted 9 May 2014
Anything I damned well please although I try to keep it lower in carbs.
Im currently on 6 meals a day, three meal shakes and three small meals, plus a couple of healthy snacks(although if I fancy something less healthy I wont deny myself it, just not do it very often)
I have gained around 6 pounds in muscle..but then I am doing a lot more and working out for 20 mins min a day

Posted 9 May 2014
I have a sea food diet. See food...and eat it.

Posted 13 May 2014
As a pt also i do body transformations, deal with physique competitors and of course other models, to push their workload up from having a 'more desired' physique in the eyes of a photographer, anyone interest is welcome to discuss via message as i have a lot of online pt clients getting incredible results from tailored nurtition and training plans, whether it be gym or home based
Posted 1 Dec 2014
cm480
Model
cm480
In all honesty I don't exercise much. There is a gym on the uni campus, although I don't have time (or the money ). I do a bit of dance occasionally but have stopped until late Jan. i would like to tone up a little though... I don't have a fixed diet, usually what's cheap or in the cupboard. I do like peanut butter though and have had lots of cravings for it even though it's not that healthy. I'm a vegetarian and don't get enough protein so that might explain it. I do like a milk based breakfast so cereal or porridge is a great a pretty good start. Also, seeded bead is quite nice- lots of fibre. Try and have a 5 a day too.
Posted 16 Dec 2014
emmwood
Model
emmwood
I eat what I want, when I want, but never let myself feel overly full. But then I also have the responsibility of caring for two horses everyday, do gymnastics training 10+ hours a week, live in a top floor flat so major stair running just to smoke, and do a LOT of walking. I guess I burn off the things I shouldn't eat!

Posted 21 Dec 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
[qt][author]emmwood[/author] I eat what I want, when I want, but never let myself feel overly full. But then I also have the responsibility of caring for two horses everyday, do gymnastics training 10+ hours a week, live in a top floor flat so major stair running just to smoke, and do a LOT of walking. I guess I burn off the things I shouldn't eat![/qt] Probably better to walk up the stairs - and not smoke!
Posted 22 Dec 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join