51 posts
14 Jan 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89
Those who have said that they can make it are;
You (Cassie)
Me
Alex and Leeds folk- not sure who they are?
Glen_70
VinceM
Nik_guy
NatashaBelle
Hazel Ashton
Peterbuchanphoto
1884photo
IMM_Photography
Demi123
CarolineAlexander - after 8.30pm if she can make it

Not sure list:
Tomwhipp

I've probably missed someone off both lists!

Posted 22 Jan 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89

Just to confirm the details for Wednesday;

Venue: is the Scarborough Taps (Bishopgate Street, Leeds, LS1 5DY). It's located right in front of the station, though please note that the sign on the front of the building does say 'Scarborough Hotel'!

Time: 6:30pm

Hope to see as many of you as possible!

Posted 27 Jan 2013
Glen_70
Photographer
Glen_70
reserva89
Just to confirm the details for Wednesday; Venue: is the Scarborough Taps (Bishopgate Street, Leeds, LS1 5DY). It's located right in front of the station, though please note that the sign on the front of the building does say 'Scarborough Hotel'! Time: 6:30pm Hope to see as many of you as possible!
Posted 27 Jan 2013
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
Just rounding up some of le troops, should be there all being well, maybe a little later than 6.30 depending on others, so hang around for a bit :P

Posted 29 Jan 2013
IMM_Photography
Photographer
IMM_Photography
Is there parking available local to the place? I am driving from the airport (no idea of the way) and leaving about 6:30, so should be there for 7 ish.

Posted 29 Jan 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89

Just to let you know that I've reserved a table under my name, not sure whereabouts this will be in the pub.

Ian, I'm new to Leeds so not entirely sure what the parking is like, not sure if the following might help!

http://towncentrecarparks.com/news/parking-leeds-maps

Look forward to see you all tomorrow.

Raj

Posted 29 Jan 2013
IMM_Photography
Photographer
IMM_Photography
Not going to be able to make it this evening now, work issues mean I cannot make it, sorry and have a great time all.

Posted 30 Jan 2013
chumpiz
Model
chumpiz
I would have been up for this had I of known!! Enjoy
Posted 30 Jan 2013
See you all later, will arrive at about 6:45.

Posted 30 Jan 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89

I look forward to meeting as many of you who can make it. Those who can't, let's see if we can arrange a date in the future.

Posted 30 Jan 2013
Hi guys, will be there just after 7pm
Posted 30 Jan 2013
Sorry I had to leave so early everyone! Trains!! Feel free to email me any of you if you want to, I definitely think this is a good idea again, will make sure I have more time next time
Posted 30 Jan 2013
tomwhipp
Photographer
tomwhipp
likewise it was really good to meet everyone, stayed much longer than i meant to which can only be good. I'll try and make the next work depending

Posted 31 Jan 2013
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
aye twas good to meet folk everyone seemed friendly just need to mingle a bit more next time
Posted 31 Jan 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
I'm back. Nice to meet some new faces last night and a good venue too.

Found this curled up in the shower at Stupid o'Clock. I believe Jaegerbombs may have played some part.

Bob
Posted 31 Jan 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join