Dream team - the end of a generation

Dream team - the end of a generation

96 posts
27 Aug 2011
fishing
Model
fishing
BaileyK
How rude of you to say that! Keep your opinions to yourself, she didn't ask for them and you have no right being so darn rude!
I just tell my honest openion.I`m not rude at all hunny
Posted 29 Aug 2011
If we're doing men as well: Hugh Plummer - Joel Hicks - I like making lists of pretty things.
fishing
Hello, You want to say,Katie Louise is good model? I don`t think she is.She is size 0.
You can be a fantastic model at a size 0 or a size 18 - it's about how well-proportioned your body is overall in addition to your ability to pose and emote in front of the camera. Also, looking at your stats, your waist is 26" - only two inches greater than Katie's 24" waist, and the same as the waist measurement Storm used to have up on their site for Kate Moss, one of the original "size zero" models. Think about it...
Posted 29 Aug 2011
fishing
Model
fishing
whicker
It's fishing, you'll get used to her "style."
Oh..look at you and your portfolio. S...t work
Posted 29 Aug 2011
Edited by fishing 29 Aug 2011
fishing
Model
fishing
Tansy_Blue
If we're doing men as well: Hugh Plummer - Joel Hicks - I like making lists of pretty things. You can be a fantastic model at a size 0 or a size 18 - it's about how well-proportioned your body is overall in addition to your ability to pose and emote in front of the camera. Also, looking at your stats, your waist is 26" - only two inches greater than Katie's 24" waist, and the same as the waist measurement Storm used to have up on their site for Kate Moss, one of the original "size zero" models. Think about it...
Did you see me face to face hunny before you telling me,how I`m look?! She is skinny & I can see that. Or btw hunny,take a look at yourself first.Do you really think you have a good body? Or please
Posted 29 Aug 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
fishing
Or btw hunny,take a look at yourself first.Do you really think you have a good body? Or please
I'd do her.
Posted 29 Aug 2011
Holy moly. I think 'fishing' should change her name to 'stirring'.
Posted 29 Aug 2011
fishing
Model
fishing
DialADaisy
Holy moly. I think 'fishing' should change her name to 'stirring'.
Oh scary mary
Posted 29 Aug 2011
Minna
Model
Minna
PUNKuate

I'd do her.

you can't possibly be serious. I'm so glad I was encouraged to check out this thread... as always some loser saves the day. I didn't read the whole thread but it's nice to know that, proudly leading the model dream team, is a very promising indeed little miss spiteful and bitchy. How endearing. Can't say I look forward to seeing more of her though. Everyone else, hope you're well
Posted 29 Aug 2011
fishing

Did you see me face to face hunny before you telling me,how I`m look?! She is skinny & I can see that. Or btw hunny,take a look at yourself first.Do you really think you have a good body? Or please

Oh Nicole, I've missed you...it feels like the good old day now you're back!

Posted 29 Aug 2011
Adding to the list of pretties: Mina has a nice face.
fishing
Oh my god this is hilarious. You have your waist measurement up on your profile page. I simply repeated back the information you provided on a publicly viewable website. She IS skinny...but not much skinner than you. I think I have a 34D-27-39 body, and whether or not you think those are desirable proportions is really up to you. I like it, but then that's just me.
Posted 29 Aug 2011
fishing
Model
fishing
Fleur_du_Mal
Oh Nicole, I've missed you...it feels like the good old day now you're back! Hello Fleur_du_Mal, Yes,I am
Posted 30 Aug 2011
fishing
Model
fishing
Tansy_Blue
Adding to the list of pretties: Mina has a nice face. Oh my god this is hilarious. You have your waist measurement up on your profile page. I simply repeated back the information you provided on a publicly viewable website. She IS skinny...but not much skinner than you. I think I have a 34D-27-39 body, and whether or not you think those are desirable proportions is really up to you. I like it, but then that's just me.
Are you mad? I`m tall hunny and slim size 8/10UK.Open your eyes! I have my openion & I can say what ever I like.At least I`m honest,not like some. Anyway,good night everybody
Posted 30 Aug 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
fishing

Hello, You want to say,Katie Louise is good model? I don`t think she is. She is size 0.

She may be slim - but at least she has a pretty face unlike some. laugh
Posted 30 Aug 2011
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Tansy_Blue
Misty Model and Venus C are two that make me especially happy. Emma Kate Dawson makes me squee as well:
It looks like she's about to squee in that image
Tansy_Blue
Art nude models that don't get the attention:awesome ratio they deserve (in my opinion!) include...
Rebecca Tun. Hard working, poses with a natural grace, very pleasant to work with and a fairly unique look. I would add to take a look at her web-site to see the range of her work both as model and photographer: http://www.tun.co.uk/rebecca/ but it seems she's revamping it at the moment.
Posted 30 Aug 2011
Edited by EdT 30 Aug 2011
Serena
Model
Serena
paulbatterbury

Chatting with the odd photographer as I sometimes do, we have been having a conversation about last few models in a generation that are retiring or moving on to other things, they where the “must haves” for any webmaster such as Carla Brown, Petra So, Rachel B and Hayley-Marie, plus several others. But as these models move on they leave a gulf, who is the new dream team?

People come, people go.  That' the way of things.  There is always new talent - just a case of finding it!  Sometimes a 'dream team' can lead to others being ignored unfairly and unnecessarily too ... never get too obsessive about a certain few in any area.  Doesn't make sense.
Posted 30 Aug 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join