1 Like 1 Dislike

1 Like 1 Dislike

318 posts
29 Aug 2009
Nick,

Love your main pic, amazingly natural pose! And the model in the car.. the intimacy and expression is really well caught!

Dislike the Laura lingerie shot at top left.. awkward model pose.. not keen.

Penni.

Posted 10 Sep 2009
thanks a lot!

Missed me out completely! haha!

Do meeee!
Posted 10 Sep 2009
Katie, love your legs!, don't like the fashion pic much, you're hiding your curves under that dress,something more fitted would look much better i think! Kat x
Posted 10 Sep 2009
Lol sorry hun, wasn't there when I went to post. Missed me too now!

KatherineK - Like the lingerie shot of you against a wall.. stands out, v different to your standard lingerie shot.

Find it v hard to dislike one to be honest, if I had to pick one it'd be the portrature shot.. just not your most striking image, but not bad!

Penni.

Posted 10 Sep 2009
Katherine Love all of your port, dislike the fact you have that multi coloured dress which i wouldnt mind posing in!
Posted 10 Sep 2009
@ Penni = Love your main image - you have a striking face Dislike your expression on third fashion =DDDD
Posted 10 Sep 2009
NickWebster
Photographer
NickWebster
Heather, I like your main image, but don't like the one in the red on the ghastly wicker chair. It's the chair... should be burned!

Posted 10 Sep 2009
NickWebster

Heather, I like your main image, but don't like the one in the red on the ghastly wicker chair. It's the chair... should be burned!

Least it's not me .. =)
Posted 10 Sep 2009
Nick.. after our earlier discussions I hate to have to admit I don't dislike anything.. you're very talented! Love the girl in the bath.. great pic. Heather - Love the pink bra and jeans pic.. really good! Not so keen on the blurry headshot.. could do with a clear one.. and thanks
Posted 10 Sep 2009
NickWebster
Photographer
NickWebster
Heather_1989

Least it's not me .. =)

No... I think you are gorgeous. Far better than a lot of your portfolio shows.

Posted 10 Sep 2009
thank you Penni!, Stacey, the dress is Roberto Cavalli in case you wanted to get it
Posted 10 Sep 2009
NickWebster
Photographer
NickWebster
Favourite: Lingerie against the wall
Least Fave: The close-up headshot

Posted 10 Sep 2009
NickWebster

No... I think you are gorgeous. Far better than a lot of your portfolio shows.

emoticon
Posted 10 Sep 2009
Missed me
Posted 10 Sep 2009
NickWebster
Photographer
NickWebster
OK, I'll do you then
My favourite: you profile pic
least: The one in the black with the rainbow pendant
Posted 10 Sep 2009
Edited by NickWebster 10 Sep 2009