FASHION MODEL FORUM

23 posts
25 Aug 2008
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
How about a "High Fashion" forum for models over 5'8" and under 112lbs,
a "Low Fashion" forum for the shorties,
and a "Plus size" forum for everyone else.

Posted 22 July 2011
Or people could just go in the search menu and pick in what they want in the drop down boxes...

Posted 22 July 2011
Gfun
Photographer
Gfun
+1 if its just an additional category as even if you put 5'8" size 8/10 in as casting call everyone answers. 

And then

Looking at life from he cheap end of fashion photography - dependent on the clothes you are working on you may need to be even more specific about fit so only a search will do.

But ......

If it was a forum for discussion of work done, work coming up, who is working with who etc... Then that would be a good idea as it would give an idea of experience, ideas, techniques, and a genuine insight to what is actually required from people wanting to get in to the work.

emjay6

Or people could just go in the search menu and pick in what they want in the drop down boxes...
Posted 23 July 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
It must be said that SOME  fashion models do do topless and nude.
NOT saying the OP said otherwise but I have seen a fair few big named models nude (In picture- im no stalker )
Posted 23 July 2011
Edited by BaileyK 23 July 2011
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
most good fashion models do topless and nude - but would be nice to have the actual fashion models separated from the glamour girls and those who do anything

Posted 23 July 2011
garymck
Photographer
garymck
Iconic
most good fashion models do topless and nude
If they don't they are bad?
Posted 23 July 2011
Im a fashion model, I am 5ft 6..If you like my like then check me out
Posted 23 July 2011
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
colleeny14

Im a fashion model, I am 5ft 6..If you like my like then check me out

Very nice. The complete package. frown

Get that slacker Barone to give you a reference. Also you should add his account number ( 126596 ) as the photographer for he images of you shot by him,

Posted 23 July 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join