Removed Forum Posts

Removed Forum Posts

17 posts
17 April 2007
alans_photography
Photographer
alans_photography
MikeJames

I agree with a lot of that. I also like to see lively discussions. There are many different personalities on here and what members find acceptable varies a lot. For every moderation action we take, we will have one person who thanks us and another who will criticise us. Its a case of damned if we do and damned if dont. To keep everybody happy, we have to try and strike a happy medium and sometimes we have to draw a line somewhere. As moderators, whatever we do, we will never keep all of the people happy all of the time.
So from now on we can hav a discussion and if you feel its gone too far you can stop it,but if you had stopped the discussion the discussion me an youpan had that time we would not have resolved the situation. Neither of us would have benefited from you doing that surely.I did contact admin at the time as thought I had said to much, but they seemed okay about it, but this does not seem an option with the moderators, your opinion goes. Alan
Posted 18 April 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
alans_photography

So from now on we can hav a discussion and if you feel its gone too far you can stop it,but if you had stopped the discussion the discussion me an youpan had that time we would not have resolved the situation. Neither of us would have benefited from you doing that surely.I did contact admin at the time as thought I had said to much, but they seemed okay about it, but this does not seem an option with the moderators, your opinion goes. Alan
Where the hell have I said people cant have opinions? Opinions are the lifeblood of a forum. Mike
Posted 19 April 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join