Just another 5"5 Blonde, D cup glamour model........

Just another 5"5 Blonde, D cup glamour model........

22 posts
8 April 2008

Thanks again for all your comments, I will be doing some more shoots then sending the new improved pics to the agencys again. I think the wig idea is great, I will definaitly be getting a few for my next shoot.

Thanks love6

Posted 12 April 2008
xlisax
Model
xlisax
haylez

There really isnt that many of us that are small but have natural breasts!!! And there really isnt many that are natural blondes either!!! happy6
im natural blonde with natural boobs,im not exactly small im 5fT8 but my point is im all natural and im happy with myself i got accepted with two agencies because i kept trying i didnt give up,if your happy how you ar dont change yourself! xxxxhappy6
Posted 13 April 2008
Edited by xlisax 13 April 2008

I'm natural blonde, natural breasts too, so maybe there are more of us than we thought!

Haven't tried any agencies yet though as I've had to put modelling on hold for a while.

Posted 13 April 2008
Edited by thatsjustme 14 April 2008

Thats what im saying......there are to many of us!

Got some good news tho, I have two agency castings next week, woo hoo!!

Posted 14 April 2008
xlisax
Model
xlisax
Natalie_J

Thats what im saying......there are to many of us!

Got some good news tho, I have two agency castings next week, woo hoo!!

well i got accepted by two agencies so there cant be that many of ushappy2
Posted 14 April 2008
Jon_P
Photographer
Jon_P

You look great, there are plenty of agencies so keep trying.

Best of Luck,

Jon

Posted 14 April 2008
c h r i s
Photographer
c h r i s

There are too many freelance glamour models and web agencies and the real agencies are seeing their work melting away.

One of the top glamour model agencies is now concentrating on models for more commercial orientated work as opposed to glamour work and models.

Posted 20 April 2008
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join