Recovering your Photographic Mojo

Recovering your Photographic Mojo

19 posts
28 March 2017
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
AndyGStudios
(snip) Seems to be all about paying exorbitant sums these days, comply or sod off. Hope the scene one day returns to the vibrant creative community it once was - I miss that.
omg how i agree with that.
Posted 22 May 2017
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesim..
been in and out of hospital the last 3 years, but my wife has got me to do a few shoot to see if my mojo comes back.

Posted 25 May 2017
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
northwalesimages

been in and out of hospital the last 3 years, but my wife has got me to do a few shoot to see if my mojo comes back.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you have a goodun for a wife. Hope the camera at least helps a little getting back on your feet.
Posted 25 May 2017
Bob
Photographer
Bob
AndyGStudios

Hope the scene one day returns to the vibrant creative community it once was - I miss that.

I, too, really miss the old scene and those involved in it on both sides of the lens who shot primarily to be creative rather than to exploit the other party.

Fortunately my photographic mojo does not depend on snapping models so I seldom lose it for more than a few hours.

Over the last ten days I have been fortunate to have taken over 6,500 images of everything from soldiers and military vehicles to civilian ambulances and operating theatre teams to a President so my mojo probably needs holding back at the moment, but while on that epic overseas assignment I still pointed my lens at trains and a church just because they were there and they caught my eye.

It really doesn't take a pretty young thing to fan my photographic mojo into action, but it would be nice if a few more models were more interested in shooting for art / creativity than in just emptying wallets.

On those occasions where I do need a good model for publication work I'm blessed in having that consumate professional victoriasummers only a phone call and half an hour's drive away, but it would be great to think that there were a few more like her on the scene to make it more vibrant again.

Bob

Posted 25 May 2017
Edited by Bob 25 May 2017
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join