Master of Photography

Master of Photography

22 posts
28 July 2016
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
xtiggerx

Ahhhhhh...So after all the crap and sarcasum you gave me (Arkady001),you actually dont know the "secret software" answer anyway.......A easy,"no idea ill ask my mate who's on the show" would have been so much easier.
As for the celebrity bb/masters of photography wouldnt work cause its a limited market and massively too technical for the BB/CBB crowd,and before any replies to the tech comment,yes im not photo tech minded either....
Have a good day.....

Considering I gave you the answers via PM I think you're being a bit of a twat here... A hard look at a screen grab would have told you the answer anyway, but just to confirm my opinion I asked my mate. He's busy. It took him a couple of days to respond. I didn't even know if he was allowed to respond as they've all signed confidentiality agreements with regard what happens on unscreened episodes and I didn't know if that extended to non-sponsored equipment or software. 
The rest of your comment makes no sense at all, so either you're a Lithuanian fishmonger with a limited grasp of English or you were dropped on your head as a small child... Time will no doubt reveal which is the case... 
Posted 2 Aug 2016
photo_phil
Photographer
photo_phil
arkady001

Former Army colleague Rupert Frere now through to round three...

I  think he'll win it.

Posted 26 Aug 2016
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
photo_phil

I  think he'll win it.

Fingers Cossed...  

Posted 27 Aug 2016
Edited by arkady001 27 Aug 2016
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotogr..
is anyone actually enjoying it? i keep watching but it's like every other car crash reality show, wrapped up in this pretentious, superficial veneer of Sky Arts "class". And that rude, obnoxious old judge... damn, I'd like to punch him.

Posted 28 Aug 2016
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotogr..
xtiggerx
Ahhhhhh...So after all the crap and sarcasum you gave me (Arkady001),you actually dont know the "secret software" answer anyway.......A easy,"no idea ill ask my mate who's on the show" would have been so much easier. As for the celebrity bb/masters of photography wouldnt work cause its a limited market and massively too technical for the BB/CBB crowd,and before any replies to the tech comment,yes im not photo tech minded either.... Have a good day.....
Also, if that's how you spell sarcasm, you don't get a say.
Posted 28 Aug 2016
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Havocphotography

is anyone actually enjoying it? i keep watching but it's like every other car crash reality show, wrapped up in this pretentious, superficial veneer of Sky Arts "class". And that rude, obnoxious old judge... damn, I'd like to punch him.

It is a lot less fun that I'd hoped. If Rupert wasn't on it I'd have sacked it after episode 2.
Posted 3 Sep 2016
Arria
Photographer
Arria
I've watched all episodes to date, but find myself disillusioned by all the judges comments - none of them seem to be able to give decent constructive criticism of the images they see before them....and as for the "Masters" images they show from the nineteenth or twentieth century - I think most of us could take a better image with our eyes shut!!
It is such a shame that the producers have spent so much time with their props, and fancy video'd camera angles, that they are missing the real essence of what the show should be about ....."Masters of Photography" - in which case we would all probably feel we could learn something, or at least get some inspiration - Oh and to finish off - You've all hit the nail on the head as none of you have mentioned the judges by name - and neither can I ......no doubt due to the fact they're all probably failed photographers and couldn't use a decent bit of light between them LMAO!

Posted 4 Sep 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join