Invitation to test software

Invitation to test software

20 posts
23 Aug 2015
photostore
Photographer
photostore
I see the software is advertised in numerous different languages across the web, is this actually yours ? or are you just a reseller ?
I thought you were in some way part of the actual developing team ? but it seems to have been around a while globally ?

Posted 26 Aug 2015
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
photostore

I see the software is advertised in numerous different languages across the web, is this actually yours ? or are you just a reseller ? I thought you were in some way part of the actual developing team ? but it seems to have been around a while globally ?

It's a UK specific reworking of the original ...

And the test offer has been withdrawn for now ...

And yes the American voiceover is going.

Posted 26 Aug 2015
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Don't let the 'nay sayers' put you off. If its a good product it will sell. If it isn't then it wont.....but if you don't try you will never know. Perhaps it needs a few tweaks before release, a makeover or complete re-working, but if you think the UK needs a product like this, and its better than anything currently available, then you should keep going. If not, and you don't, then don't waste any more of your time

Posted 26 Aug 2015
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
swalsh58

Don't let the 'nay sayers' put you off. If its a good product it will sell. If it isn't then it wont.....but if you don't try you will never know. Perhaps it needs a few tweaks before release, a makeover or complete re-working, but if you think the UK needs a product like this, and its better than anything currently available, then you should keep going. If not, and you don't, then don't waste any more of your time

My thoughts entirely, thank you.

Posted 26 Aug 2015
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Perhaps the most difficult problem creatives face is being too close to their work. That blinds you to objectivity. Then, when someone is harsh about your 'baby' it hurts. Sadly, though, often the harsh comment is what is needed.

Posted 1 Sep 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join