Opinions? (No hateful comments please)

Opinions? (No hateful comments please)

17 posts
15 June 2015
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
HowardJ

OMG that's funny. Unfortunately last time I checked TFP shots weren't accepted as payment at the supermarkets or to pay your utility bills. I guess things must have changed. People need to be doing what's right for them. If their rent is due and they're short of cash to pay it then clearly paid work is going to be their priority. If they've got plenty of cash and no financial worries and an amazing photographer offers them a TFP shoot then TFP may take priority over paid work. It's a matter of what's right for them at a point in time. Let people decide what's right for them instead of making dumb statements about what their priorities should be.

Oh I agree with you entirely. People need to pay their mortgages/rent/whatever and of course that needs to be a priority for everybody - I don't think many people would be daft enough to disagree with that.
HowardJ

BTW you come across as quite aggressive in your posts which, if I was a model, would put me off working with you. You might want to bear that in mind.

Really?? You have me worried now because I'm such a nice guy really.
Posted 18 June 2015
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
Hey there, clover. So, the more contrasty pics stand out and the bland ones with flat lighting and sometimes a bit bland expression don't really. So! Work with one or two excellent photographers who are "people persons" who create a bright energetic creative environment and bring out your personality and your smile (which is lovely) ... Simples!

Posted 20 June 2015
Edited by cziiki 20 June 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join