The thirteenth floor
Bridges of Madison County
American Gangster
Posted 23 March 2015
Edited by DJ200 23 March 2015
stevet
Photographer
stevet
the original Italian job when will that coach driver remember that sharp bend.

the film was made in 68 England did not play Italy in 68

Posted 24 March 2015
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
stevet

the film was made in 68 England did not play Italy in 68

Fortunately there's no reference to the year in the film so it could have been at any time after '68 as far as the audience is concerned.
Posted 24 March 2015
dhuntuk
Photographer
dhuntuk
'Where Eagles Dare' with Richard Burton and Clint 'Punk' Eastwood. If I wait about three months until I watch it again, I can forget scene sequences, which makes watching it again just as refreshing as the first. And when I was a lot younger, it was 'The last Starfighter'. I watched it three times in a row during the same evening!
Posted 24 March 2015
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz

I'm quite partial to "Keeping Mum" which starred the late Patrick Swayze and of course our very own Rowan Atkinson amongst other talented British actors and actresses.

Posted 5 June 2015
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
stevet

the original Italian job when will that coach driver remember that sharp bend. the film was made in 68 England did not play Italy in 68

Anorak alert on

No, but as anybody who was a schoolboy interested in football at the time will tell you they played in Italy in 1968.  They lost to Yugoslavia in the Euro semi-finals, famous for Alan Mullery becoming the first England international to be sent off.

Anorak alert off.
Posted 6 June 2015
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Up The Junction.
Mean Time.
Till Death Us Do Part.
Midnight Cowboy.

Posted 10 June 2015
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
K-PAX is another one of my favourites featuring Kevin Spacey.
Posted 2 Aug 2015
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Scarface starring Al Pacino. Must have seen it 20+ times and still never tire of watching it again. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest too, great film and Jack Nicholson plays a blinder, as does Louise Fletcher the Nurse. Epic movie.
Posted 2 Aug 2015
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Neopan 1600.

Posted 2 Aug 2015
dhuntuk
Photographer
dhuntuk
JeromeRazoir
Neopan 1600.
PMSL
Posted 3 Aug 2015
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
pompeytog

Scarface starring Al Pacino. Must have seen it 20+ times and still never tire of watching it again. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest too, great film and Jack Nicholson plays a blinder, as does Louise Fletcher the Nurse. Epic movie.

I haven't seen either...... must check them out cheeky
Posted 7 Oct 2015
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Ladiesman

I haven't seen either...... must check them out cheeky

The BluRay of Scarface looks absolutely stunning for a film so old, especially some of the night time scenes (considering speed/exposure latitude of film used in dark conditions)
Posted 7 Oct 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Caught one the other evening I thought was superb. Very British, very well acted and a plot you can't guess ahead a it slowly unravels. Still Life its called, with that fella with the odd face who plays a blinder.

Posted 7 Oct 2015
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Sixth Sense.
The Mechanic. Watched that one today.
A Fish called Wanda.
Hunt for Red October.
Transporter, 1, 2, 3.......

Posted 10 Oct 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join