Eyefi mobi 8 gig problems

18 posts
23 Jan 2015
Thought I'd just read that the mobi cards were for phone or iPad and that if you wanted to use a laptop or desktop you should use the non-mobi version.... Can't refind the story though...

Posted 30 Jan 2015
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager
My Pro X2 card came with a reader and clear instructions that you must use the EyeFi card reader. The Mobi has similar details. If you do not use something in the way that the manufacturers tell you to then problems can arise that are user rather than equipment failure.

Posted 1 Feb 2015
Carpe_Diem
Photographer
Carpe_Diem
I've actually used it a few times now and think it's an alright bit of kit although a bit of a hindrence as I found the laptop drawing my attention, best use is to get setup then switch it off as I don't really need too see every image

Photoimager

My Pro X2 card came with a reader and clear instructions that you must use the EyeFi card reader. The Mobi has similar details. If you do not use something in the way that the manufacturers tell you to then problems can arise that are user rather than equipment failure.

This is the first eyefi card I've bought
You obviously don't own a mobi?
It came stuck to a piece of card with absolutely NO instructions or rather "insert card" "install app" "take photos" "view everywhere". Says nothing anywhere on the packaging about readers mind or card

Edit: Thanks fo those who have posted distances and alternatives, it is helpful
Posted 2 Feb 2015
Edited by Carpe_Diem 2 Feb 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join