Header Images

20 posts
29 Dec 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Such a good job there is some moderation on images, otherwise we'd have had some of those artistic ones uploaded on sunday floating across the front page. Classy!
Posted 12 Jan 2015
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Classy indeed

I'd like to propose that the front page image header is permanently linked to a selection of random images from Silky's portfolio. That ought to please everybody I reckon.
Posted 12 Jan 2015
Edited by marlhamphoto 12 Jan 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
RedChecker

Such a good job there is some moderation on images, otherwise we'd have had some of those artistic ones uploaded on sunday floating across the front page. Classy!

I wasn't logged in. All I could see were Jess' uploads which are proper classy. Imagine my joy when I logged in and could appreciate the full splendour.

Am I right in thinking that the header board is still open to paid members only? In the interests of rotating the "shopfront" pictures a bit more frequently, and regardless of the rights and wrongs, it may be worth relaxing this rule at least temporarily and having the decision fully moderated rather than random. What do you think, Mods?
Posted 12 Jan 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
It's not just paying members, by only the premium members who contribute. What better indicator of talent?

Posted 12 Jan 2015
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Well, a photographer is only as good as the camera he can afford
Posted 12 Jan 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join