Which Purestorm member would you like to work with in 2015?

Which Purestorm member would you like to work with in 2015?

66 posts
27 Dec 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Woody
Surely if you have one model that you really want to shoot in 2015, distance wouldn't matter!
In an ideal world, you're right. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. The major issues, for me, would be cost and time. I'm not a confident enough driver to drive that far, so it would have to be train - a big expense. It's such a distance that I couldn't just nip there in a couple hours, do the shoot then come home again. It would more than likely have to involve an overnight stay in a b&b - more expense. All this on top of the model's fee for what would be a 4 or 5 hour shoot. If I was loaded, none of this would be a problem. Unfortunately, I'm not.
Posted 28 Dec 2014
Edited by PaulManuell 28 Dec 2014
I'm going to be working with Flash Bang Wallop !!! Loved his stuff for ages and I'm really excited to create something fun with him & his team!

Posted 28 Dec 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
BlueSapphire

I'm going to be working with Flash Bang Wallop !!! Loved his stuff for ages and I'm really excited to create something fun with him & his team!

Hopefully you'll get something amazing to display alongside this in your port:

Posted 28 Dec 2014
Edited by marlhamphoto 28 Dec 2014
FlashBangWallop
Photographer
FlashBangWallop
BlueSapphire

Ooh....yeah.  Im sooo looking forward to that
I'll start having a think.

That looks fab, Marlham, old chap.

Posted 28 Dec 2014
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Jackass

Amber6 without a doubt

Oh, thank you!! Flattery will get you everywhere...

And oh yes, FlashBangWallop, is someone I would very much love to create something with (only being brave and saying this, as I think on another site you did actually have me on a list of people YOU would like to work with...)
Posted 29 Dec 2014
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
There are so many models, and so little time. I have already got a few shoots booked with models for 2015 - Bex White; Charlene180490; Katielou; Bambi77 and Sexyscatty. On my "would like to work with" list are - lottie21, silkythighslou, Artemisfauna, DaisyBright, sammyjo86,and jemmafunge. Obviously there are others, but distance and time may preclude working with them......and yes Woody, distance does matter, for the reasons that Paul states above, not everyone has an unlimited budget for shoots.

Posted 29 Dec 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
swalsh58

... lottie21...

Lottie has family in East Kent and visits fairly regularly. You might be able to organise something with her to coincide with a visit.
Posted 29 Dec 2014
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
marlhamphoto
Lottie has family in East Kent and visits fairly regularly. You might be able to organise something with her to coincide with a visit.
Thank you, I will bear that in mind. I should have added Tilliemodel to my list as well, but she is a very long way off!
Posted 29 Dec 2014
kt101
Photographer
kt101
I'll go for Qendresa. http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Qendresa_S Purely for the fact she is from the same town as me and I am a lazy git who doesn't like to travel.
Posted 30 Dec 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
kt101

I'll go for Qendresa. http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Qendresa_S Purely for the fact she is from the same town as me and I am a lazy git who doesn't like to travel.

I seem to remember a photographer here booking a local model and when he asked her where she'd like to be collected from discovered she lived only two doors away in the same street!
Posted 30 Dec 2014
photogenia
Photographer
photogenia
Two models spring to mind. Jodiethomas21 and silkythighslou. JT for her fabulous face and makeup and Louise for her ability to tease (or perhaps more correctly, seduce...) the camera. But both are quite a long way from me so it seems unlikely either will happen, Sigh...

Posted 30 Dec 2014
stevet
Photographer
stevet
for me its two bailey29 for glamour and art nude its got to be madam bink both on ps.models away from ps then its got to be tracey coleman sadly now retired

Posted 30 Dec 2014
I'm flattered by the mentions thank you . Just to let you know I will be touring quite a bit in 2015 ( at least once a month), so please get in touch and I will organise some tours in your areas . More than happy to seduce your cameras
Posted 30 Dec 2014
swalsh58
Thank you, I will bear that in mind. I should have added Tilliemodel to my list as well, but she is a very long way off!
I will be travelling to Kent sometime next year keep in touch x
Posted 30 Dec 2014
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
TillieModel
I will be travelling to Kent sometime next year keep in touch x
I will. I have you saved!
Posted 30 Dec 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join