Purestorm hp masthead...

Purestorm hp masthead...

18 posts
19 Nov 2014
DaseinPhoto
Photographer
DaseinPhoto
I hope you all know you've made me cry as I uploaded four images last week and none of them made it to banner. I always thought I was unlucky but now I know I'm just rubbish. Still shooting tomorrow so try again.
Posted 20 Nov 2014
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
Well its three days since the last comment on this subject and all the images on the front page are all the same,ive checked out more images that were uploaded today-sunday & yesterday,i feel some are vastly better than some that are still up..maybe the issue is that there arent enough ppl to change the photos?,is it down once a week? cant be daily...can it........answers on a postcard to :- purestorm etc etc...
Posted 23 Nov 2014
vinman30
Photographer
vinman30
marlhamphoto
I've just flicked through the image uploads as far back as 10th November and couldn't find anything that particularly jumped off the page as being any better than what's there already. So perhaps people just need to upload better images and maybe then the rotations will happen much more quickly
I just did the same and Bar a few exceptions ( which i can count on one hand ) I have to agree, IMHO of course....
Posted 24 Nov 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join