Is your lover in bed with you?

Is your lover in bed with you?

35 posts
12 Sep 2014
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Chrissie_Red
I don't have a gun but I'm guessing if I did that it wouldn't be my automatic reaction to grab it and start shooting...
Well you live in safe old england, so it isn't. But if you lived somewhere violent where gun crime and ownership were commonplace and you'd grown up in that atmosphere, you'd most likely have a rather different view.
Posted 14 Sep 2014
Socialdisaster

Well you live in safe old england, so it isn't. But if you lived somewhere violent where gun crime and ownership were commonplace and you'd grown up in that atmosphere, you'd most likely have a rather different view.

I don't live in England..

I agree - might be quite different. I lock my door and have cats so something that moves in the night has always been a cat/bat or husband. 

Posted 14 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
I remember talking to a guy from Rhodesia (sic) many years ago who told me he woke up to find a (black) man using a fishing rod and line through his skylight to steal his trousers.

"Goodness," I said. " what did you do?"

"Shot him dead, of course," he replied.

Posted 14 Sep 2014
EdT
Photographer
EdT
One woman is killed by her partner every 8 hours in South Africa. Pity all those victims don't get the same attention.

Posted 15 Sep 2014
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
EdT
One woman is killed by her partner every 8 hours in South Africa. Pity all those victims don't get the same attention.
It's about time she moved out then.
Posted 22 Sep 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Sdeve

It's about time she moved out then.

That's not in the slightest bit funny.
Posted 22 Sep 2014
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
Yes it is.

Posted 22 Sep 2014
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Sdeve

Yes it is.

Only in your warped mind, yes 
Posted 22 Sep 2014
Edited by ForumModerator 22 Sep 2014
Andy2344
Photographer
Andy2344
So I break into the rich man's house and the first place I go is the big windowless cupboard they call the bathroom... yeah right

Posted 23 Sep 2014
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Chrissie_Red

Its because I'm not a murderer - my initial reaction was to hide under the covers, then it was to see what it was.

Then I googled how to safely get rid of it.

I don't have a gun but I'm guessing if I did that it wouldn't be my automatic reaction to grab it and start shooting...

Ooh, bats are adorable - there are 3,000 in my mum's house in Scotland.  They are well cute.  Like little mice with wings.
Posted 23 Sep 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Amber6

Ooh, bats are adorable - there are 3,000 in my mum's house in Scotland.  They are well cute.  Like little mice with wings.

That's a lot of guano
Posted 24 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
Andy2344

So I break into the rich man's house and the first place I go is the big windowless cupboard they call the bathroom... yeah right

Windowless?

Posted 24 Sep 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
mph

Windowless?

^ I presume this is a drawing of his house?  Not exactly posh judging by those dimensions (I spend all day drawing luxury flats & houses, albeit London-based ones).
Posted 24 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
RedChecker

^ I presume this is a drawing of his house?  Not exactly posh judging by those dimensions (I spend all day drawing luxury flats & houses, albeit London-based ones).

It was the one shown to the court - so I hope so! 

Does look pretty small though.
Posted 24 Sep 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
Amber6

Wow!  That sounds wonderful, although I do feel a bit sorry for the local moth population.frown
Posted 24 Sep 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join