Horse for shoot

20 posts
25 May 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Guys he's not looking for a model to shoot, in the his opening post he says:

"...and dont want the models involved to go off the boil so to speak"

So he already has the models - he's just looking for someone with a horse he can use.

And I think you'll find he won't be traveling very far either, again from his opening post:

"...not sure if the models will be as enthusiastic about travelling"

Posted 26 May 2014
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_ph..
marlhamphoto

............................................ So he already has the models - he's just looking for someone with a horse he can use. And I think you'll find he won't be traveling very far either, again from his opening post: "...not sure if the models will be as enthusiastic about travelling"

So, its more a case of 'You can take a horse to a model but you cant make it pose'

Have many horses said 'neigh'

I guess an important question 'is it hayed' 
Posted 26 May 2014
Maybe someone from here could help Leigh the OP, then...

http://www.rideyorkshire.org/contact-us

They know the horsey world inside out in Yorkshire, or so it would appear from their interesting website...

Worth a go contacting them...

Ironically, I'm staying at a Horse Stud Farm next week, so will ask the owner if she has any connections in Yorkshire that could poss' help frown
Posted 27 May 2014
Edited by SuzyMonty 27 May 2014
jes
Model
jes
Good luck finding girls who will allow other models to use their horses! 
Posted 27 May 2014
photomagic
Photographer
photomagic
cant answer all the posts at once but just want to say. firstly travel is not a problem for me but doubt very much the involved models will be as enthusiastic. secondly becky does look beautiful and is a superb model but just not right for whats needed. so it has to be the selected models.
I did think about photoshop but im not good enough to pull off such a complex bit of work.
just want to say thank you to all who have offered very helpful comments and suggestions they are very much appreciated.
I will be contacting rideyorkshire in the morning thank you so much guys.

Posted 27 May 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join