Eurovision 2014

Eurovision 2014

27 posts
11 May 2014
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
DorsetHammer
I agree, actually said that musically it was too good for Eurovision, reminded me of The Handsome Family but without the darkness.
I thought it was catchy but the fact that virtually every note of it was ripped right out of Every Breath You Take is a bit of a negative.
Posted 12 May 2014
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
As this IS my forum thread i feel i can comment about this......"profilepictures"...photographer has posted a request for information about "art" sigma lenses..one replier answered in a similar way he replied to my observations about the eurovision contest..his reply was total anger towards this replier..my view IS..if ya CANT TAKE IT...DONT GIVE IT!!!!....yes you have amazing images on your portfolio but your a tosser in forums....
Posted 13 May 2014
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Socialdisaster

I thought it was catchy but the fact that virtually every note of it was ripped right out of Every Breath You Take is a bit of a negative.

Although using the same chord sequence as 'Stand By Me' didn't hurt Sting did it. cheeky

Posted 14 May 2014
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
DorsetHammer
Although using the same chord sequence as 'Stand By Me' didn't hurt Sting did it.
at least he sped it up a bit and played around.
Posted 14 May 2014
xtiggerx
Without getting too politically incorrect...i think its shocking that the amount of polish workers in this country that ship there wages home rather than spend in our country and then fail to give "us"-molly any points in the eurovision contest and then finish higher than us purely cause they show girls with deep cleavages being sexually provocative.....or am i mis reading the whole euro vision experience....
It's not being politically incorrect. It's just being IGNORANT. Did you even bother to do ANY research at all or you just follow them people who moan how terrible polish bastards STEAL their jobs and how do they use your country? Actually, Polish people live and work in UK, they pay taxes, they spend money here and many of us plans our future here. Also, we come here to work (or study). The amount of money we pay in taxes is higher than the amount we receive from benefits (unlikely British people who receive more money from benefits than they actually pay in taxes). Don't even get me started... Plus you complaining about cleavage- really? Look at your portfolio first and think twice. And who even cares about this competition?
Posted 20 May 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
^ More Marta comments please, makes me grin.

Posted 21 May 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
xtiggerx
As this IS my forum thread i feel i can comment about this......"profilepictures"...photographer has posted a request for information about "art" sigma lenses..one replier answered in a similar way he replied to my observations about the eurovision contest..his reply was total anger towards this replier..my view IS..if ya CANT TAKE IT...DONT GIVE IT!!!!....yes you have amazing images on your portfolio but your a tosser in forums....
Three things. 1. You're a bit incoherent. 2. I didn't ask for a critique. C. Your Mum.
Posted 21 May 2014
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx

"Three things.
1. You're a bit incoherent.
2. I didn't ask for a critique.
C. Your Mum. "...................

Profilepictures..are you like this in real life or do you change when you log onto the computer??...
I never asked for Critique either but Marta commented also....maybe you feel im incoherent cause your from down south and im from the glorious north and C.....why bring parentage into this....
Im not on PS alot as i have a life away from PS forums.....

Posted 21 May 2014
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
Dear Marta........

"" It's not being politically incorrect. It's just being IGNORANT.
Did you even bother to do ANY research at all or you just follow them people who moan how terrible polish MartaBrixton is a naughty person s STEAL their jobs and how do they use your country?
Actually, Polish people live and work in UK, they pay taxes, they spend money here and many of us plans our future here. Also, we come here to work (or study). The amount of money we pay in taxes is higher than the amount we receive from benefits (unlikely British people who receive more money from benefits than they actually pay in taxes). Don't even get me started...
Plus you complaining about cleavage- really? Look at your portfolio first and think twice. And who even cares about this competition? "".

You seem to be including yourself into the eurovision scoring fun...I wasnt being disrepectful towards hard working polish workers,as i know and have first hand experience with polish workers as i work in a factory where the majority workers ARE polish,so i wasnt having a "go" at them i was just suggesting in a "tongue in check" way that the polish voters should have given us..the uk more points...Its well known that many polish workers send the majority of Spare money back home to poland rather than spending it in the local community but thats another issue.Im NOT ANTI polish,i just have a different view to yours...

Posted 21 May 2014
Well they can do with their spare money whatever they want and there is nothing wrong with supporting their families.
Plus I thought you should vote for a song you like, not vote for someone just because you live in their country.
I'm not sure how it works but if you are not allowed to vote for your own country how would they do it anyway if everyone has the UK number?

Posted 21 May 2014
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
Marta,i think your missing my point.....but never mind... Eurovision in recent years has been political voting,,certain countries would vote for their friends rather than the actual song..im NOT polish bashing the main object for my forum post was mainly "tongue in check" as the contest is anyway... Everyone has their own opinions on different subjects,only thing that upsets me is some ppl just go TOO far with their replies... Have a good day everyone...north(the best ) & south...
Posted 21 May 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
I'm pretty much like this all the time. Easily amused but strangely prophetic, see my first response to the thread.
Posted 21 May 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join