Aerofoil eyebrows

Aerofoil eyebrows

28 posts
30 March 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
SuzyMonty
Audrey Hepburn made Scouse Brows fashionable in the 1950's, so nothing is new.. and 'Yes' Howard, men can have them too. .
Awesome. that's one of the two bits of hair that isn't thinning. maybe if I have my brows done people won't notice I'm going bald? what ya reckon? Do they do aerofoil ear hair too or do I have keep on trimming that?
Posted 31 March 2014
photogenia
Photographer
photogenia

Take your pick, accurate co-ordinates are available for perfect results...

Airfoil sections fort scouse eyebrows
Posted 31 March 2014
I guess like a lot of things in life, if they are done well on the right person they can look fine

Ziggy Stardust looked great on Bowie at that time, on me it just did'nt work, sigh!
Posted 31 March 2014
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
Kate Middleton fine, Emma Watson great, Thunderbirds no.

Not a fan, either, of pluck the lot and draw a line where you think that nature should have put them.

I know it sounds boring, but what's there in the first place probably looks the best. If eyebrows serve as a signalling tool than I don't like being shouted at.
Posted 31 March 2014
Edited by johnlp 31 March 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Is it compulsory to have awful fake tan, gawdy amounts of pink lipstick and rediculous fake lashes when sporting a scouse brow?

Posted 31 March 2014
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
RedChecker

Is it compulsory to have awful fake tan, gawdy amounts of pink lipstick and rediculous fake lashes when sporting a scouse brow?

Only if you're going out with your mates to watch an England rugby match in the local pub.  Otherwise wear what you want.

Posted 31 March 2014
jes
Model
jes
oceanova

Ok if it's room 101 time. young blokes who have jeans slung low with boxers on show any phone voting Tv programs people who like to be negative just for being negative sake (lots on this site) 4x4 vehicles when you don't own horses, trailers or live on a farm ie you have no need for one

cheeky
Posted 31 March 2014
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen

I find them a little frightening.
Posted 31 March 2014
Edited by Crippen 31 March 2014
HowardJ

Awesome. that's one of the two bits of hair that isn't thinning. maybe if I have my brows done people won't notice I'm going bald? what ya reckon? Do they do aerofoil ear hair too or do I have keep on trimming that?

Yes, to that one Howard surprise

Posted 31 March 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
SuzyMonty
Yes, to that one Howard
Lol OK I'll let it grow out then.
Posted 31 March 2014
IF you want to be really fashionable, Howard...then wear a MANKINI this summer laugh
Posted 31 March 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
SuzyMonty
IF you want to be really fashionable, Howard...then wear a MANKINI this summer
I don't think they make them in my size. Everybody say awwwww....
Posted 31 March 2014
jes
Model
jes
SuzyMonty

IF you want to be really fashionable, Howard...then wear a MANKINI this summer laugh

I need to bleach my eyes now..
Posted 31 March 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join