PM preview in email notifications?

PM preview in email notifications?

19 posts
14 March 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
stolenfaces
And I said (for the nth time now) that the message read feature is useful. And I said that your analysis of why this 'message read' feature existed was rubbish. Is that clearer ??
ummm... no. My analysis was in reference to the OP's comment about wanting to see the message text in her email notification. Maybe you should read things a little more carefully?
Posted 16 March 2014
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
HowardJ
ummm... no. My analysis was in reference to the OP's comment about wanting to see the message text in her email notification. Maybe you should read things a little more carefully?
Why does that effect whether what you said was rubbish ? None of the the previous comments are of any significance in that respect. Your statement was rubbish. There seems little point in reading what you write at all as it is just confused and illogical. I wish I had never looked at your post and I will now leave you to your delusions.
Posted 16 March 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
stolenfaces
Why does that effect whether what you said was rubbish ? None of the the previous comments are of any significance in that respect. Your statement was rubbish. There seems little point in reading what you write at all as it is just confused and illogical. I wish I had never looked at your post and I will now leave you to your delusions.
OK, I'll interpret that as "I'm sorry, you are correct. Your comments now make more sense as I can see how they relate to the OP's question. However I have difficulty in accepting I was wrong and apologising." I too wish you hadn't got involved. However if you let me know your address I'll send you some ladybird books to help with your reading skills.
Posted 16 March 2014
For the record.
The ability to read the contents of a PM in the notification email was stopped several (5 or 6?) years
ago after a number of problem issues directly linked to this facility were reported by the membership.
Posted 16 March 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join