Leaving feedback as a free member

It seems this conversation has now been locked
19 posts
5 March 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Lol!

Ok, so your ability to regurgitate what a previous respondent had, rather cleverly, said is to be lauded. You're a very clever fellow indeed and I assume Baker St remains a nice area?

Being very good at one of the two activities presented by the title 'photography forum' is something I suppose.

Posted 6 March 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
profilepictures
Lol! Ok, so your ability to regurgitate what a previous respondent had, rather cleverly, said is to be lauded. You're a very clever fellow indeed and I assume Baker St remains a nice area?
You may look at it as regurgitating, I look at it more as reiterating. But whatever, it was a point worth repeating. As for the Baker St. reference, I've not got a clue what you're on about.
Posted 6 March 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
profilepictures
Being very good at one of the two activities presented by the title 'photography forum' is something I suppose.
I'm good at neither activity of the title 'photography' or 'forum'; I do the former because I enjoy it, not because I'm accomplished at it, and take part in the latter because I'm opinionated, and if a post provokes me to comment, I'll comment.
Posted 6 March 2014
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
POPCORN, POPCORN, GET YOUR POPCORN. 
Posted 6 March 2014
It seems this conversation has now been locked