Photography Show at NEC

Photography Show at NEC

20 posts
26 Feb 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Didn't see many killer bargains. A lot were like 5-10% off list prices but I suppose if there was a particular camera/lens/printer you were after it'll be worth it.

Gitzo tripods were cheap though and needless to say I bought one that I've been after for a while.

Surprised to not see Sony there (or at least I don't recall seeing them).

LOTS of printing companies there ranging from albums, prints, mugs & printer/paper firms. Quite a few training & insurance firms there as well.

Nikon's stand was VERY busy and quite nicely laid out (Joe McNally was there doing some demos).  Canon's was a bit 'meh' and not so busy.
Posted 1 March 2014
Edited by RedChecker 1 March 2014
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Back from the PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW. A big thank you to the gentleman who gave me a lift there and back. 1st time I've ever been. For my tastes it was a little bit too busy but well worth it.
Posted 1 March 2014
strongbow
Photographer
strongbow
Went Saturday to see just 1 supplier and was worth the trip despite the geeks with cameras hanging around their neck

Posted 4 March 2014
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
strongbow

Went Saturday to see just 1 supplier and was worth the trip despite the geeks with cameras hanging around their neck

I also went on Saturday. Managed to find the company that I purchased my strobe lighting from, and pick up the missing part for my lights.frown

We did see some very interesting backdrops, and a new gadget to attach to your speed lights. Never seen anything like it before: on the spot defuse lighting.
Posted 4 March 2014
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Went Monday got a pleasant surprise Canon were doing double cashback on items bought at the show so got the 8mm-15 I wanted for a couple of projects I've got coming up.

Posted 4 March 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join