Would love your oppinion

Would love your oppinion

20 posts
6 Feb 2014
jes
Model
jes
Glass houses 'n' all that!!

I think the quality of the images is good.  Some I prefer to others, but that is down to personal taste, not a criticism on the model or photographers.  You clearly have a style and if that's all you want to do, then I think you have a relly good profile.  If you want to be more verastile, then you will need to show that in your images and shoot some different styles with a range of hair and make up styles perhaps.  Some head shots would be nice.
Posted 7 Feb 2014
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Hi Heffy, My opinion is that you have raw talent as a model, your images are eye catching, you give a fantastic look and I would love to book you for a studio shoot
Posted 7 Feb 2014
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
Id shoot you put it that way. I'm a fan of Fienderella. And I'd go as far as to say looking at Steve Savs port he just doesn't 'get it'. I get it
Posted 13 Feb 2014
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
katiesoze

Id shoot you put it that way. I'm a fan of Fienderella. And I'd go as far as to say looking at Steve Savs port he just doesn't 'get it'. I get it

With what you have to say, you obviously miss- read my comments, I'm mystified that you feel qualified to comment on my port.

Posted 13 Feb 2014
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
i think you have a nice selection of images

the floor image with you on the rug is prob my fav and your main image is stripped back and shows you looking slightly more natural which is nice

but thats just my opinion lol

Posted 13 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join