nikon D800 experience.

18 posts
29 Jan 2014
Northerner
Photographer
Northerner
I find the D600 focus is fine - it has showed up a couple of lenses to be duds, but with the right lenses it is always spot on.

Posted 3 Feb 2014
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
adapt
I went through this when buying my D800 Simple answer is YES its a brilliant camera. I tried it beside the D600 but the poor focus on the D600 in comparison to the D800 made it a no brainer. Awesome file sizes and with them being so large cropping into images is no problem. You will need plenty of fast cards,minimum class 10. regards...
I've never heard anyone complain about D600 focus in fact DP review says: "In good light, the D600's AF system proved very capable in all of the environments in which we used it. In the hundreds of frames that we've shot with the camera, including images taken at night and in very poor interior lighting, only a handful are anything other than totally sharp. As usual, if you're working in marginal light the central AF point is your best bet, but in normal everyday shooting, the D600's AF system is very capable." although they do mention that the D800 is better in very low light (-2ev). In my experience you can focus and shoot with the D800 at levels where it is too dark to see what you are shooting [but I do use fast prime lenses].
Posted 3 Feb 2014
Edited by stolenfaces 3 Feb 2014
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
jivago

Why do U want them?

Because I use many of them.
Posted 4 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join