Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

47 posts
23 Jan 2014
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
Not exactly worked with them... but I did snap Martin Scorsese, and the late Lolo Ferrari (at the Cannes Film Festival, some years ago).

I've also photographed Joan Rivers, when she over here promoting her documentary.

Dave

Posted 24 Jan 2014
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
theperfectgentleman

I have worked the boxing events area, and done personal family pictures for them. Ricky Hatton, Frank Bruno, Joe Calzaghe, sugar ray leonard. plus many others. wonderful memory's and every one a gentleman and a pleasure to work with.

I filmed an elderly Jake LaMotta, some years ago (part of a documentary). He was on the after dinner circuit, talking about Robert De Niro, Raging Bull, etc. He was so old (and perhaps a little pickled) that he told the same very long, amusing anacdote, twice. The second time it was greeted by stoney silence, as nobody had the guts to tell him, we've already heard this one. - His young blonde bimbo wife also insisted on singing a song... and she was absolutely dreadful. A night to remember.

Dave

Posted 24 Jan 2014
Edited by Crippen 24 Jan 2014
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
the cheeky girls at a gay pride concert ..... dont ask

Posted 24 Jan 2014
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
Photographed lucy pinder and kelly brook which was fab lucy was very humble and very sweet and quite shy to be honest and kelly a true firecracker haha
There's also some x factor people ive shot with like chloe mafia

Posted 24 Jan 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
LEGENDACB

Photographed lucy pinder and....
There's also some x factor people ive shot...

I had the opportunity in the past to photograph Lucy Pinder and Katie Price (Jordan) but I couldn't be available on the days requested.  I wish I had now. 

I have photographed the singer Laura White from 'The X Factor'  -  http://www.pauljones.org/?p=694

I photographed Jessica-Jane Clement (Stafford) of 'The Real Hustle' a few times when she was brand new to glamour modelling.

Best regards
Paul

Posted 24 Jan 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
StreetModel

Have you ever photographed a celebrity, or been photographed by one, and what were they like to work with?

Yes, from king and queen to musicians to a soap starlet who went on to be quite famous as both an actress and a model.
No, unless you count snaps taken of me by a couple of models who have achieved fame in other disciplines.
All celebs I photographed were fine, with the exception of one WAG whose stroppiness seemed to be inversely proportionate to her success as a solo singer.
Bob
Posted 24 Jan 2014
barone
Photographer
barone
"Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?".......NO!
Posted 24 Jan 2014
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
barone
"Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?".......NO!
Not even a self portrait
Posted 24 Jan 2014
mikethefoto
Photographer
mikethefoto
Easiest to work with on commissioned shoots
Lewis Hamilton pre-F1, Damon Hill, Marcus Gronholm, Shane Lynch, Jackie Stewart.
Most difficult to work with
Kimi Raikkonen, Eddie Irvine, Lewis Hamilton once in F1!!!
Posted 25 Jan 2014
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
Ronnie O'Sullivan at his club soon after winning the world championship. I knew about his Jekyll and Hyde persona and he didn't disappoint. One moment very pleasant and the next he went off his trolley.
I also had a brief stint as a club photographer when Sophia Myles gate crashed my photos and even pulled me around the dance floor. It was only the following day when looking at what I had taken the night before I found out who she was and that she was dating David Tennant when he was the 10th Doctor.

Posted 25 Jan 2014

Three times world speedway champion Nicki Pedersen.
Katie Rabitt
Duke of Edinburgh
The late Stu Page
Cambridge Varsity Rugby Union side

All were fine and chatty
Posted 25 Jan 2014
most of the Towie lot at some point or another, some were fab and good fun some where awful

Graham cole (pc Tony stamp in the bill for years - great guy, fun easy going
Tim vie, pretty neutral really and not fussed just get job done
various magicians - usually fine
iyax (big american singer), really nice guy, drunk n high but offered to share lol

Posted 25 Jan 2014
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
most of the Towie lot at some point or another, some were fab and good fun some where awful
Amy Childs was a member here for about a year until her account got deleted not long after she found fame in towie.
Posted 25 Jan 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Steve Wright and Gary Davies (Radio 1 DJs in the 80s for those of you too young to remember) at a Radio 1 roadshow in, I think, Falmouth. Only shot from the crowd though, not a personal shoot with them. Also, Big Brother contestant Grace (don't remember her surname) at a Newquay surf festival a few years back. Again, not a personal photoshoot.

Posted 25 Jan 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Chandos
Amy Childs was a member here for about a year until her account got deleted not long after she found fame in towie.
That would make an interesting new thread, people who are now celebrities but used to be models on here.
Posted 25 Jan 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join