So Who Would You Photograph?

58 posts
5 Jan 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
digimarx

digimarx
Emma Watson Mylene Klass Wow - given the choice of any three women in the world - and you can only find 2? And the problem is? Answer on a postcard, please Oh I forgot about Keira Knightley, does that answer your problem?

I was being a trifle flippant - but yes - she'll do!  smiley
Posted 7 Jan 2014

Joanne Guest [ still not taken down my 1977 Joanne Guest calendar.]

Louise Germaine.

Reese Witherspoon.
Posted 7 Jan 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
kerandastudio2
Joanne Guest [ still not taken down my 1977 Joanne Guest calendar.] Louise Germaine. Reese Witherspoon.
Are you admitting to photographing Jo Guest when she was five years old? Photographed her myself in 1991,Pheonix studio in Sheffield not there anymore, Was obvious she was to become a bit of a legend, Would love to have a photoshoot with her now. Got one of the pictures I took on here not brilliant as its from a scanned negative.
Posted 7 Jan 2014
Edited by paulford 7 Jan 2014
Paula Patton
Lily Collins
Halle Berry
Posted 7 Jan 2014
paulford

Are you admitting to photographing Jo Guest when she was five years old? Photographed her myself in 1991,Pheonix studio in Sheffield not there anymore, Was obvious she was to become a bit of a legend, Would love to have a photoshoot with her now. Got one of the pictures I took on here not brilliant as its from a scanned negative.

Whoopps  should have been 1997.

Sheffield; Do you recall Kirsty Palmer ? another fantastic model from that time, was a regular down at my studio.

Posted 7 Jan 2014
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
(Men)
Vincent Price
Peter Cushing
Boris Karloff

(Women)
Maddie Smith
Valerie Leon
The Collinson Twins

Anyone spot a theme here?

Dave
Posted 7 Jan 2014
Edited by Crippen 7 Jan 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
kerandastudio2
Whoopps  should have been 1997. Sheffield; Do you recall Kirsty Palmer ? another fantastic model from that time, was a regular down at my studio.
Name sounds familiar will have to hit Google rubbish with name so would have to see picture, Everything from that era was obviously on film and although still got most of negs not got much in way of prints.
Posted 7 Jan 2014
kerandastudio2
Joanne Guest [ still not taken down my 1977 Joanne Guest calendar.] (unqt) Jo Guest, now there is a beauty from the past, where is she now?
Posted 7 Jan 2014
Edited by Festival_Studio 7 Jan 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
paulford
Name sounds familiar will have to hit Google rubbish with name so would have to see picture, Everything from that era was obviously on film and although still got most of negs not got much in way of prints.
Yes! got some pics somewhere wearing a metallic green bikini.
Posted 7 Jan 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Festival_Studio
kerandastudio2 Joanne Guest [ still not taken down my 1977 Joanne Guest calendar.] (unqt) Jo Guest, now there is a beauty from the past, where is she now?
Last I heard she was living in Bournemouth.
Posted 7 Jan 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
paulford
Just used Google to search Pheonix studio Sheffield, One using that name but not in same place the one I used was at the end of Bramall lane.
Posted 7 Jan 2014
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Ingrid Bergman Christina Aguilera Jennifer Connelly
Posted 7 Jan 2014
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
lets do ladies 1st

Marilyn Monroe

Vivien Leigh(for those who dont know who she is gone with the wind actress)

Madonna

Men;

Prince

James Dean

Henry the 8th

Posted 9 Jan 2014
Edited by SDuell 9 Jan 2014
lester2705
Photographer
lester2705
Michelle Pfeiffer

Cameron Diaz

Natasha McElhone

Posted 9 Jan 2014
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
paulford

Just used Google to search Pheonix studio Sheffield, One using that name but not in same place the one I used was at the end of Bramall lane.

In the early 90'sI did a shoot at a studio in sheffield in a old mill or something about 10mins walk from train station,when I finished my shoot I got chatting to the owner
and he asked if I'd like to stay for the group shoot starting in about 30mins unfortuneatly I couldn't, just as I left the model arrived, yes it was miss Jo Guest,
Boy did I kick myself a few months later when she appeared on Pge3.

Kate Moss
Artur Askey
Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 10 Jan 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join