Suzy Monty!

48 posts
2 Sep 2013
So sorry to hear about Daisy - a sad loss indeed. My sympathy goes out to your friend and yourself.

Posted 23 Oct 2013
Thank you Adrian.

Some Good News now...

Just had a two page feature published on me in ELEGANT Fashion Magazine laughMany thanks to the various photographers, including Viv Taylor, Tom Idczak and last but not least, Beth Stroble. Thanks Guys! (And girl!)
Posted 2 Nov 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 2 Nov 2013
Just had the most AMAZING letter through the post, this morning...

Have been chosen as the winner of the recent Radio Times 90th Birthday Cover Blippa competition.

That's their 90th...not mine...surprise

Get to be invited to a private party that celebrates some of the personalities that have featured on the Radio Times cover in the past year - hope dishy Paul Hollywood is therecool

Posted 11 Nov 2013
HannLou
Model
HannLou
Congratulations on all your successes (I'm a little late in reading this thread) x
Posted 11 Nov 2013
Thank you Hannah. Good luck with your modelling - you are certainly starting off wellcheeky

My picture is in this week's Radio Times...the one with Poirot (David Suchet) on the cover.It's only a little mention and a little picture...but still chuffedlaughand looking forward to the big party in London, to meet all the celebs who have featured on the front cover this year.

Posted 11 Nov 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 12 Nov 2013
Published in H & E Magazine.
Image of me by David Green.
Location - Suffolk

Posted 26 Nov 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Congratulations Suzy, and what a lovely photo. You never fail to impress, and long may it continue x

Posted 27 Nov 2013
Published December 2013 issue of International Shooters Magazine
Photo Credit - Bergit & Adrian Barnett Photography
Location - Bodmin Jail, Cornwall
Wearing Bergit's evening dress!

Posted 29 Nov 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 29 Nov 2013
SuzyMonty

Published in H & E Magazine.
Image of me by David Green.
Location - Suffolk

Once more, the marvellous Monty chassis does it again!  cool
Posted 2 Dec 2013
Edited by John_Adrian_Studios 2 Dec 2013
Thank you Adrian sad

Just had tear sheet through from America - published Bikini Magazine - February 2014 issue...winkImages by Steve Hosking - Ash Photography and Kevin Hicks
Online issue and also hard copy of magazine
Posted 23 Dec 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 23 Dec 2013
SuzyMonty

Thank you Adrian sad

Just had tear sheet through from America - published Bikini Magazine - February 2014 issue...winkImages by Steve Hosking - Ash Photography and Kevin Hicks
Online issue and also hard copy of magazine

Again, many congratulations on your achievements and I wish you continued success in 2014 and beyond. As Bruce Forsythe would say: "You're my favourite".
Posted 27 Dec 2013
Thank you - very much appreciated...

Guess what - great start to the New Year - I WON the Shooters Magazine 'Snow Queen' cover competition.

Many thanks to super photographer Kim Worden for the image of me...

Thrilled to bits!!!
Posted 28 Dec 2013
SuzyMonty

Thank you - very much appreciated...

Guess what - great start to the New Year - I WON the Shooters Magazine 'Snow Queen' cover competition.

Many thanks to super photographer Kim Worden for the image of me...

Thrilled to bits!!!

cheeky
Posted 28 Dec 2013
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
That's pretty!
Congratulations and a nice start to aa new year!

Posted 28 Dec 2013
Serena
Model
Serena
Hi Suzy - not been here much recently due to currently working solely with husband/photographer, but came on here today to put up a couple of my 'video stills' (a mere 58yrs!)on the site and read your sad news. I am so VERY sorry to hear about Daisy .. I know how I felt when my cat was run over in 2011 - bloomin' awful . Moving to much happier things .. you are still looking quite brill - as I would have expected! Keep it up, all the very best for 2014 and I hope you may find space for a 'rescue' pet sometime later in 2014. I look forward to the Happy News.
Posted 30 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join