congrats to suzy monty

congrats to suzy monty

34 posts
29 Aug 2013
Well done Suzy!!

Keep up the good work lovely

xxx

Posted 1 Sep 2013
Chrissie - I mentioned you today to a photographer I was on shoot with...He travels to Glasgow for shoots too, so will PM you about it. Lovely chap to work with. I SO admire your work - you can do anything from Vogue style to supreme Artnude...brilliant!

And Elaine, lovely work too & this particular photographer lives in your region. So will PM you toocheeky

And Suzie - always been a fan of your wonderful work. You always support me, so appreciate thatfrownMature models, you both look GREAT!
Many thankslaugh
Posted 1 Sep 2013
SuzyMonty

Chrissie - I mentioned you today to a photographer I was on shoot with...He travels to Glasgow for shoots too, so will PM you about it. Lovely chap to work with. I SO admire your work - you can do anything from Vogue style to supreme Artnude...brilliant!

And Elaine, lovely work too & this particular photographer lives in your region. So will PM you toocheeky

And Suzie - always been a fan of your wonderful work. You always support me, so appreciate thatfrownMature models, you both look GREAT!
Many thankslaugh

Aww thank you Suzie <3

You are not only a beautiful person but a really nice person to boot <3

I will go check now, and you better post up any more sucess stories you get after this article so we can all check it out xxx

Posted 1 Sep 2013
MistyG
Model
MistyG
Many congratulations Suzy! An inspiration to us all (esp us nearly 50s)... enjoy all the attention and the extra work Hun x

Posted 3 Sep 2013
Misty G - LOVE your rose petal imagecoolbeautiful!

Thank you so much for your good wishes...and all the very best in your own modelling career Suzy x
Posted 3 Sep 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Well done! I keep seeing the story about you every time I go to Yahoo. Amazing! And you look lovely in the photos. Really motivating me to keep up with the current ultra healthy lifestyle! And congratulations on you anniversary, too! x
Posted 3 Sep 2013
stevegosh
Photographer
stevegosh
Amazing
Posted 3 Sep 2013
Thank you Amber - YOU are beautiful lookingcool

and Thank you Stevefrown

Erm...do you think I should stop doing TFP now...
Posted 3 Sep 2013
Suzy, as always an inspiration to us all and a very lovely lady
lauren xxx

Posted 3 Sep 2013
Thank you lovely Lauren.

Hoping to be published in another magazine next week on my modelling story...devilJust done the interview and sorting out pictures to be used - with photographer's permission of course and photo credits...
Posted 3 Sep 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 4 Sep 2013
A friend found this...but I don't speak a word of Chineselaughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgD4jgrTGyA&sns=em
Posted 7 Sep 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
SuzyMonty

A friend found this...but I don't speak a word of Chinese

Neither do I, but I believe this is (very) roughly what it says:-

Published on 31 Aug 2013

Cornwall from the UK's Monti (Suzy Monty), has the devil in her front of the camera effortless, it is difficult to imagine she was already at age 62 the oldest national model.

Monti next month wedding anniversary with her husband to celebrate the 40th anniversary, and can already apply for the elderly fare concessions. However, she is still willing to undress in front of the camera, all because she was well-maintained, definitely better than the young lady lost stature eclipse. Monty modeling jobs by the age of 20, but 40 years old, to give up because of illness was the cause. But unbearable love of the work, Monti decided to re Chujiang lake, now more than ever increasing workload.

Monti is currently dominated by fashion shoot, occasionally challenge some of the gorgeous bizarre theme of the film. There are praising modeling agency, said she was nothing like the old woman. Monti said that modeling job seems OK, but actually takes a lot of hard work under, and laugh is the best secret of success.

Bob
Posted 7 Sep 2013
Brilliant,

Posted 7 Sep 2013
Thank you Bob for the Google translation - I still think that Wind Turbine picture of yours is AWESOME - we've wind turbines EVERYWHERE now in Cornwall!

And thank you David - LOVE the picture of lovely Bess - fantastic expression, that you capturedcheekyMay she RIP 
Posted 8 Sep 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 8 Sep 2013
well done x
Posted 9 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join