Sciatica...it's a right pain in the a*** !

Sciatica...it's a right pain in the a*** !

17 posts
15 July 2013
garth01
Photographer
garth01
I know how you feel, suffered my first attack last year and never knew pain like it. I eventually recovered but left leg has a mind of its own at times, toes and calf can cramp at any given moment. This year my body decided to send me a reminder by waking me in the middle of the night with a trapped nerve in the neck, both my arms affected and its been another slow recovery. Just had an MRI scan so awaiting the results. I wouldn't wish it on any one but its sort of comforting to know I'm not alone.
Hope you recover soon.

Posted 17 July 2013
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Well, thanks to the wonders of liquid morphine i managed to get to my scan yesterday and i am now on slow release morphine, with the addition of liquid when i really need it. You know something, i am actually against taking any kind of pills and potions in general, but this last week i'd take anything offered and all at once too, hopefully it gets sorted soon or alleviates very quickly otherwise i'm looking forward to a strategic removal of the morphine ( i know nothing about drugs so dont know how long it takes to get hooked for want of a better term) Not even 50 yrs old yet (close though)and wondering whats next ?
Posted 19 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join