I'm having a make over! View??

I'm having a make over! View??

20 posts
24 April 2013
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_ph..
Bhaddickx

The lip filler is not what you see on these people off only way is Essex etc. I'm only having it some once and it will look natural

Yep, Im sure that's what Pete Burns said too

Posted 25 April 2013
jes
Model
jes
Hair:  Yes I think those colours will suit you.

Teeth:  Yes if it's safe, though you don't look like you need them whitened.

Tan:  If you're currently plae, why not?

Lip filler:  Absolutely no way!!!  You don't need it, they look horrible and you can achieve a fuller lip look by improving your make up skills.

Whatever we say, you will do what you want anyway...that's what women do! 
Posted 25 April 2013
jes
Model
jes
clearview_photography

Yep, Im sure that's what Pete Burns said too

I think his lips exploded eventually!

Posted 25 April 2013
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_ph..
jes

I think his lips exploded eventually!

It just goes to show however careful you check things it can still go wrong
Posted 25 April 2013
Claypaws
Photographer
Claypaws
EdT
hair colour - Maybe, why not? hair style - Sounds good teeth whitened - Not so sure, often looks overwhite and fake in photos lip filler - NO, lips are fine as they are tanned skin - Aren't you tanned enough already? Any more will look bad Hair colour and style can be fixed later, a pouting fish look can't.
+1 Becki, please do not do the lip filler. I know you are too young to listen to Radio 4 on a regular basis but please listen to the this interview by Eddie Meir of a woman who had lip filler and it ruined her life. BBC Radio 4, PM programme for 24 April. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s0dkr The interview starts at 36 mins. There are calls to ban such procedures because they are unregulated, risky and unnecessary. I am currently recovering from major abdominal surgery for a life-threatening condition. I had no realistic choice. But never subject yourself to invasive procedures when you are not ill or in danger of becoming ill. You are beautiful as you are. I would work with you but you do not work to my levels, unfortunately.
Posted 26 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join