Models- what do you eat?

Models- what do you eat?

45 posts
15 April 2013
acme
Photographer
acme
RattusRock
your waiting for it to open... thats bad lol I have visions of you sat in a car with binoculars looking for the employee with the key to open the door
My god, how did you know that, are you sitting in your car with binoculars watching me sat in my car with binoculars looking for the employee with the key to open the door?
Posted 19 April 2013
as someone who has recovered from a nasty eating disorder in my teenage years, i eat whatever want. and if people don't like it, they don't shoot with me. as long as im healthy and happy my pictures will work out well. its more attractive to wear a smile!

To me, confidence is what makes people beautiful!

Posted 20 April 2013
Taz1989
Model
Taz1989
Right now, training for a bodybuilding competition so: -10 boiled eggs (just eat the egg whites) for breakfast - dry fried liver and 350 grams of rice mid morning - 400 grams of boiled chicken breast for lunch with a boiled potatoe - 1 banana and 10 salt free peanuts before the gym - 100 grams of boiled steak around 4 pm - Dinner is 200 Grams of Boiled steak with brocolli (No condiments at all) Drinking 3-4 litres of water every day and training with thermobags on and a hoodie and track pants... all this in the heat of tenerife. 1 week left of this then we see what kind of shape i'm in
Posted 23 April 2013
Echelon
Model
Echelon
I eat porridge or overnight oats for breakfast.

Lunch is usually some sort of salad and dinner plain chicken breast with vegetables and eggs!

Snacks are usually fruit or greek yoghurt with fruit.

I only drink water or the occasional fruit juice.

I spend an inordinate amount of time exercising, I train in Muay Thai, lift weights, distance run and Pole Dance.

Posted 23 April 2013
Edited by Echelon 23 April 2013
Tefnut
Model
Tefnut
I'm vegan I snack a lot (too often) usually have 1-2 meals a day ummm I drink mostly water and wine i'm looking into eating more raw foods atm....try to convert my diet to eating half raw
Posted 23 April 2013
Tefnut
Model
Tefnut
I'm vegan I snack a lot (too often) usually have 1-2 meals a day ummm I drink mostly water and wine i'm looking into eating more raw foods atm....try to convert my diet to eating half raw
Posted 23 April 2013
I'm pretty sure my diet is terrible..... Before I had my daughter my motabelism was great and I could eat what I wanted whenever I wanted without excessive exercise (Zumba twice a week). Now, here's my diet: Breakfast: tea, milk and 1.5 sugars, maybe a biscuit or two. Lunch: whatever my little girl has left so maybe a chicken nugget or a fish cake. Sometimes il have super noodles with cheese! Snacks: fruit or chocolate.... Numerous times a day lol. God knows how many cups of tea. Dinner: always a big meal, roast dinner, lasagne, probably anything fattening! I always have dinner late too about 9!! I do exercise when I can by running, cardio, Pilates etc but with a 15 month old on my own I don't get much "me-time" So yeah my diet is awful, looking at some of the others on here I should probably change up! Thanks for posting
Posted 24 April 2013
I'm a meat-eater all the way, I don't diet and never have I just eat what I fancy in moderation. On a typical day I tend to have rice mixed with tuna and spring onions with low fat mayo, it's nice and simple but really filling. Dinners vary from the occasional pizza, to something like comfort food such as bangers and mash or spaghetti on toast etc. I tend to snack on stuff like sultanas, tea, water, chocolate (it's my weakness!) and grated cheese. My eating style is very much a grazer, I can't eat 3 big main meals a day as I've got a sensitive stomach, but along with my weight training regime and lots of walking, standing at 6ft and about 11st, it does me well Phil
Posted 24 April 2013
digineil
Photographer
digineil
acme

Photographers - what do you eat?? It's nearly 11:30 and I'm outside my local KFC waiting for it to open.

I have been a vegan for nearly 20 years  but not for health reasons.  I eat anything I want as long as it's not from a animal.  I was never a fan of Mcdonalds, KFC, etc even before I was vegan.  

Posted 24 April 2013
I eat a healthy varied diet. breakfast - Cereal, porridge, muller rice, eggs (poached), wholemeal bagels with like honey/peanut butter or something on the. I also put Linseed in my cereals/porridges and muller rice. Lunch - either a wrap or a bagel or even soup etc. Dinner - Varies from fish/chicken/beef etc lots of veg and either chips or potatoes. I try to drink 2litres of water a day and only have one or two cups of tea/coffee a day and also drink green tea. I cut out chocolate/crisps most of the week and treat myself every so often. I also work out twice a week (intense workouts as i have a PT) If you want to message me and chat a bit more about it hun feel free xxx
Posted 24 April 2013
hi to all im 40 years old
i still eat any time a day any thing i want including everything we shouldnt and i workout one hour a week at my pole dancing class but i do loads walking with my job
but i not wired up correct either lol

Posted 24 April 2013
I love bran flakes or porridge for breakfast though I only put a smidge of milk on my oats just enough to stick them together because I can't stand the look of it when made properly - long story! After breakfast I'm usually full until later in the afternoon and then enjoy a portion of fish/lean meat or quorn with a generous portion of veg - you can get really creative with flavours/herbs and spices at this point and although my combinations of protein source vs. veg are usually quite wacky I eat what I enjoy. Supper -often serial, I'm not a great fan of toast but love Hovis seed sensations bread untoasted with margarine also. Fruit snacks - love grapes and fresh orange juice, I also have a tendency of taking raw vegetables with me to much on the train to and from shoots. Indian takeaway is a yummy weekly indulgence too.
Posted 25 April 2013
I'm really not the best person to ask

breakfast- toast
lunch- maybe a sandwich of some sort
dinner- whatevers around

and i snack on muller corners and those healthy bar type things.
occasionally i'll have a couple of slices of cheese or something too.

Posted 26 April 2013
I'm really not the best person to ask

breakfast- toast
lunch- maybe a sandwich of some sort
dinner- whatevers around

and i snack on muller corners and those healthy bar type things.
occasionally i'll have a couple of slices of cheese or something too.

Posted 26 April 2013
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Have a look at the label on the "healthy bars"... more sugar than some chocolate bars.

Posted 26 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join